BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Ashley P.
Kansas City, MO
I am a HUGE fan of barkbox. The toys are so well made - my dogs are really rough with toys and they can’t seem to tear up these toys. And when they were pups and couldn’t chew the hard treats we received, I mentioned it in an email to a BarkBox rep and they adjusted my preferences on my subscription AND sent me three different soft treats for free!
Samantha S.
Very affordable for your pets! If you are the type to go buy youre pet something monthly or more, these are for you. You will most likely save some money. They all come with a toy and treat of some kind and probably add up to more than what you would spend at the store. I like that they use a lot of organic brands that I'd only have been introduced to through them.
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves getting barkbox! The toys are always sturdy and the themes are super cute. You can pay monthly, 6 months, or a year up front. It's $25 a month and you get 3 bags of treats and 2 toys. It's a lot cheaper then buying toys and treats at a pet store every month.
Kirsten O.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I received one bark box so far and I only wanted to sign up for a month to see how I liked it. I wanted to be able to choose out of the themes they had but you aren't allowed to. When I got my first bark box I really liked it and so did my two dogs! It was Alice in wonderland themed in time for the Easter season. It was a really cute set up
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
Bark box gave me the option for what size pup we have. Whether he was a big chewer or not. Girl or boy? Then they send me a box suitable for our furbaby. We have a large English bulldog. He can tear down a chew toy in 5 mins. The ones bark box sends lasts him way longer. He also enjoys the treats they send. We love bark box and it doesn't break our bank.
Katy E.
Johnson City, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love the treats and my back yard is a constant graveyard of discarded bark box squeaky toys. I have two dogs (a rescue boxer and a bulldog) and they jockey every month for the best toy out of the box and the biggest portions of treats. It’s a little expensive but I feel like it’s worth it to show my sweet dogs a little extra love.
Kimberly H.
Mesa
Holy cow! This last box included a cute little blue dragon and my Bandit loves it. He won’t put it down. He makes me throw it over and over......and over. It’s his new favorite toy. And that’s good because I think in a previous life he was a surgeon. He can disassemble a stuffed toy as quick as you can say “disassemble a stuffed toy”. Barkbox is awesome. Was not sure at first but this settles it. I will keep it going!
Alexandra A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We loved bark box, the toys are super high quality and very cute. The boxes are themed and we frequently found ourselves repurchasing favorites. The treats are high quality and even though my dog is now on a restricted diet, I was able to change her box to a allergy friendly version. Recommended this to all my pet friends , worth the $.
Kayla G.
North Olmsted , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this box for my dog! Great options price wise, and for size of your dog. I’ve gotten 4 boxes and they always have 2 toys and at least 2-3 treat types. The best part about the treats are they mostly are grain free and my dog has a sensitive stomach so he needs grain free. I’ve even gone to amazon to repurchase treats my dog loved!
Kayli M.
Morgantown, WV
I loved getting the bark boxes but I didn’t like that there wasn’t a more affordable option for having two dogs. They don’t need two separate boxes doubling the toys, but it would be cool if you could just double the one big bone/treat they usually get in the box. My dogs absolutely love all of the toys and treats they’ve got through it.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.