BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Janna S.
Ellensburg, WA
Love the themed boxes; based on whatever holiday/season it is. My dog, Dexter loves the toys - which are very well made for his playfulness & he hasn't found a treat he doesn't like yet! Highly recommend.
Christina D.
Charlotte, NC
My little fur baby loves getting his bark box! It is a little cost every month but it's so worth it considering the cost of toys and to see how excited my baby gets! The quality is also great! I will continue to subscribe to this.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Andrea T.
El Monte, CA
I received my first BarkBox free at an event I attended. Each box comes with a great variety of items that include pet treats, toys and more. You can customize your box according to your pets size and needs. I would have continued with a membership if the price was slightly lower.
Paige m.
I love barkbox so much, it feels like every month I get a special surprise even though its for my dog! They have such creative themes, and everything down to the wrapping paper is dedicated to the theme!
Warren S.
Fabulous mix of stuff my dog loves and plays with . First time shopper so excited about the quality of the products the seem great, the treats were the best purchase I would recommend shopping here for sure!
Lauren h.
I don't know who loves getting the barkbox more- my dog or my fiancé and I! I like how you can choose the different size dog and box to go with it. We have a smaller dog but an expert chewer! Also the treats are great. We haven't had to go to the store for treats in almost a year!
Aimee C.
Oak Ridge, NC
My boxer loves when he gets his package in the mail! He's super picky when it comes to treats and through this box he's discovered some favorites. Recommend strongly
Sabrina P.
Shawnee, Ks
I love the Bark Box! It gives my pups a variety of treats and toys. I also love the themes to all the boxes. You can tell they take a considerable about of time planning the boxes each month. It's so fun to get to see what the theme will be each month!
Ginger C.
Aurora, CO
There is always a good variety of toys in each box. The treats that come in the box are awesome. I have 2 huskies and a chiweenie and they all get so excited when their new box comes. I am on a six month plan with an extra toy. To me it is worth the cost to see their excitement.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.