BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Sara C.
My dogs love getting their barkbox every month. New toys and new treats to use. Makes it really nice to be able to swap out toys for my pups to play with since they seem to get bored easily. I trust barkbox to send good quality toys and treats. I never worry about giving the dogs their barkbox.
Breanne W.
KETTERING, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
BarkBox is an overpriced dog treats and toys subscription box. I think it’s really crappy too that you cannot cancel at any time. For their prices I suggest just going monthly to a store and getting your pups some toys and treats!!!!
Haley S.
Taylor, Tx
My dog loved it! Everything they sent was perfect for my dog! He played with every toy and ate every treat! Easy to use website and nice customer service people on the phone. I will keep use them month and month again
Paige M.
Phoenix
I have a four month old puppy! She's getting so big but recently I've gotten her a subscription box because I didn't want to leave her out of the fun! She absolutely loves the toys and the treats that get sent to her!
Jen C.
Verona, PA
I ordered the heavy chewer box for large dogs. My dog chewed through all the toys the same day. I emailed barkbox and they sent me one new chewer that has been great and my dog still uses. BarkBox. The toy was called the snowball.
Hannah J.
Hinesville, GA
I absolutely love getting this box in the mail. It is very affordable and comes with lots of things for my fur baby. She loves getting them as much as I do. I love how easy it was to sign up and I can't wait for my next box!
Holly P.
This is a wonderful subscription service for families with a dog (or multiples). We no longer buy treats or toys and in fact, often are able to share the love because there is so much included in the monthly box. My pup now inspects every package to see if it is her box. And when her box is by the front door she sits next to it to remind us that we need to open it. The toys are always an interesting mix and some are misses for our pup, but she shares those. The treats are always well sourced and really good quality. We have been very impressed with their customer service! Highly, highly recommend!
Rhonda E.
This is a fun and cool idea. I love spoiling my pet and every month a box is delivered to my house filled with treats and toys for my dog. She loves it. So do I. I like that you have different options to choose from.
Megan M.
100% recommend to all dog owners! My dog is a powerful chewer and goes through dogs so fast. The Barkbox Destroyers Club gives you a $4 credit to use in the online store for every toy from Barkbox your dog destroys.
Victoria M.
Arlington
My dogs absolutely love their bark box. They get to have different treats for the month. My dad says they're spoiled because they get so many toys. The price is great. They get different themed boxes every month and a birthday box. My dogs don't care about what they get as long as they get treats.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.