BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Justine R.
North Port, FL
We're actually subscribed to the Super Chewer box, our dog George loves it. He always ends up getting at least 2 durable toys, 2 bags of yummy treats, and a couple random durable edible chews. Always a winner in our house.
Samantha A.
Watertown, NY
WE LOVE BARK BOX!! This subscription is easily the most popular in my home. The treats and toys that come in it are always a hit with my corgi. Easily a great purchase and love shopping with this company.
Dee V.
Oklahoma City, OK
I think this is a great box for your dogs. It has toys and treats that would satisfy any pupper. My two 6 lbs Toy yorkies loved it. My female isn't so much into the toys but my male is so she gets the treats and he has a great time with the toys. The toys are of great quality and are priced fairly, about the same as PetSmart or PetCo. This is a great box but can be kind of pricey. It starts out at $29.00 for the monthly and of course gets cheaper the longer you sign up. They just added a new box and that one i believe is $40.00, you get more in that one though so the price jump is valid. All in all this is a great box subscription for dogs and i would recommend it to anyone.
Alaina M.
BarkBox is amazing!! Our LabraDoodle puppy, Jax, loves everything that comes in it. The box contains two toys and three different types of treats. He's allergic to most food products so you can request allergy free treats! Which is great for him! Out of 5 months of getting the box he's only chewed thru 2 toys. I hope this review convinces you to get it. Use code JAXRENARD in check out to get a free barkbox with a new subscription! 😁
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
my dog loves his bark box! i love how you can semi customize them. i also like that they offer healthy pet treats. my dog loves getting new toys and treats. the price is well worth it if you love spoiling your pup!
Espie L.
Pico Rivera, CA
We love getting stuff from this place.  Every month we receive 2 toys and 2 snacks and 1 chew!! our puppy beagle loves playing with this toys!! I think that it is worth the cost we pay for the stuff we get
Catie L.
Lakeville
I.LOVE.BARKBOX!!! More importantly my dogs love Barkbox. They get so excited every month when the box comes and they can't wait to tear into it. They offer a good variety of toys so that everyone is happy.
Cecilia P.
San Pedro, CA
My dog loves getting his Box every month. It really helps with the toy situation since he wants to tear everything a part. The treats are great too. He loves them! Also every box has a theme, it's so cute.
Brooke L.
South Jordan, UT
The treats in the box are all USA made which is a must in my house, the toys are tailored to your dogs size appropriately. A little pricey and I don't like that you have to subscribe to get the better rate
Samantha S.
Sunland, CA
I LOVE the bark box! I wish I could afford it more often :( I bought a few month subscription and my dogs loved it so much they started to get all excited every time a package would come! I love the variety of treats/toys that comes in the box and I loved that they would give me toys I had never seen before or heard of before (like a mint sceneted strawberry toy to help with the dog's breath) the bark box is awesome! I recommend to anyone I can and one of my friends bought her dog a 6 month subscription on my recommendation! Bark box was such a clever idea! Can't wait until I can get it again!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.