BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jaci A.
Midwest City, OK
I highly recommend barkbox, I have 2 dogs (mini Aussie & German shepherd) they both loved it, they're both heavy chewers so I suggest the heavy chewers option. It's a little bit more but definitely worth it.
Savannah B.
Covington , KY
It's a little expensive it I can see why. It's like Christmas every month for your pup. They literally pack it full of toys, treats, and accessories. It's totally worth the money and you get a ton of stuff.
Halie A.
My dogs go crazy when their monthly bark box comes to the door. It always comes with 2 toys, 2 types of treats, and a special item (bone, chew, etc). The treats are so fun and my dogs love them. They toys are great quality. I have a 12 month subscription, and will most definitely renew!
Galia R.
Homestead, FL
My dog absolutely loves whenever a barkbox comes. To this day he hasn't found one thing in a box that he doesn't like. Usually whatever you if it's not sturdy enough will get chewed into a pile of mush if not he'll hide it and then forget where he put it. But he always loves the treats.
Brooke T.
Windermere, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The first box was great. After that it seemed to go downhill. Our dogs destroyed everything in the box within seconds and none of the toys lasted. The treats also were not treats we wanted to give our dogs.
Halle D.
Temecula, CA
My pups love a lot of the things that come in here, but there are always one to two products in each box they show no interest in. Such a cute idea, but I wish there was a way to personalize them a bit more!
Danielle M.
My dog Buddy and I loved the bark box! It was always fun to see what the theme of the box would be! I don't think we got anything Buddy didn't like. It introduced is to new toys and treats and just a blast!
Jessica W.
Lexington, KY
Love getting these every month and so does my dog. You can change the preference from small to medium to large dogs. Having a giant breed dog it's nice to receive treats and toys just the right size for him
Allisah F.
PLAINS, PA
My babies love all their toys and treats from bark box! Surprisingly my one dog hasn't ripped anything up either...which is a great thing! I get a box every month and am so stocked up on everything. Love it!
LOVE LOVE LOVE Barkbox so much! Always the best of the best in these boxes! And the fur babies know when it's dropped off an when it's time to open! Never have to go to store for treats or toys while having this subscription! Gives your fur babies a treat while helping pups in need!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.