BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jasmine M.
Lakeside
I ordered a barkbox for my baby Dexter.  It was for his Christmas gift and he loved his squeaky toys very much.  He wasn't crazy about the treats but it was still fun and sweet and he was happy so I was happy.
Kristin B.
Provdence Frg, VA
These boxes are amazing and my dog loves them! They're affordable and come with a bunch of different things from treats to toys. I would recommend this to anyone with pets and will definitely order it again!
Katherine G.
Kensington, MD
Omg my little puppy loves getting his barkbox it comes with treats and toys . It's cheap and if my puppy doesn't like something we get a replacement which is great ! Love shopping at their barkshop as well.
jennifer b.
Amarillo
Its nice to get things for the other part of my family. But i have one problem they tare to easily my dog destroyed all the toys in two days. And the treats well one dog loved them the other wouldnt touch it
Yamel C.
Methuen, MA
I adore how happy my dog gets when he receives his barkbox each month. The treats have excellent ingredients. The toys are great quality. My dog did shred the soft toys to pieces BUT I emailed barkbox and let them know I wanted to upgrade to heavy duty toys which you can do for free!
Seirra C.
Lakeland, FL
My dogs love the dog toys and healthy dog treats. I let them open the box themselves and they dig right in. Best dog box around for sure! Very affordable and you only need one box even if you have 2-3 dogs.
Nicole S.
Camden, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love BarkBox! My Bella sure does know it is for her when it comes! She has liked all the treats and toys so far! Some of the toys got chewed up pretty quickly and others she hasn’t not sure the difference.
Michaela M.
Elmira , NY
My dog loves this she gets so excited every month when it comes. The themes are always so interesting and the treats the dogs seem to love. The toys are cute as well. Seems to come the same time every month
Aimee E.
Baldwin, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nice box, good assortment of products. Probably better for smaller or less active dogs. I have a Pitbull and she absolutely destroys any toys/stuffies I give her. Need a box for power chewers if you've got a bully breed.
Courtney B.
Milwaukee
Definitely worth the monthly payment of $20. The quality of the dog treats and toys we receive each and every month, is amazing! My pups definitely know what and who that little brown box is for every month!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.