BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...3 Answers
  • Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Alex C.
My pup absolutely loves this! She is obsessed with squeaky toys and getting two new ones every month makes her super happy. The price is insanely reasonable too. For 2 bags of treats, a special treat, and two toys every month, I never have to go to the store.
Stephanie C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love to getting this box for my dog! The only reason I canceled was because I had so many toys at my house, i'm sure my dog would disagree. I appreciated that they sent treats that were made in the USA and the toys had a fun story behind them. Will likely subscribe again in the future.
Jadyn B.
Centralia, WA
So cute stuff in it is very nice you get two toys, two bags of treats and a chew toy. Each month is a different theme and they make toys to fit the size of your dog. My pup loves it he knows when it's his box.
Lisa Y.
San Diego, CA
I actually got the BarkBox through a deal on Groupon which was 6 months for $66 (Something around there) which was a stellar deal because I think they normally go for around $17.

The one pictured is the January barkbox and although it does get slightly redunant with it normally being a chew,snack, toy and then either something hygienic or another snack it's always something different in terms of tastes/flavoring for the dogs. Plus, the sizes are always a little smaller so it generally lasts for about a month just in time for the next box to arrive.

The toys are a little useless for me because my dog is such a heavy chewer, but they are very cute and now I've just kept them as desk decorations.

Overall, I think this is a good deal. I most likely will renew my subscription. I do hope they continue to improve their selection and offer more customizable boxes geared towards dogs with different preferences.
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
My main man, Kevin, loves getting his BarkBox every month! He is a distinguished member of the Destroyer's Club and has even earned enough credit to buy his own treats before! (The tracheas are his favorite!)
Caitlin C.
Philadelphia, PA
My pooch LOVES his barkbox! All the treats are so yummy and the toys are great! For only 20$ a month for a year it's worth it! Three toys and two bags of treats! Sometimes there's an extra treat like a pig ear
Alexxis L.
Bountiful, UT
When this box comes to my door, both my huskies know! I wish It's you could order a double box but it's great quality! I'm subscribed to this and get it each month, it's a little gift to my puppies each month!
Elena
If I could rate this 10 stars I totally would this is the best thing ever! Toys are so good they last forever and are my dogs favorite!!! We don't go to the pet store any more and have purchased multiples of some toys! I used to wait and we would all open it together because it's so cute!
Jessica S.
Everett, WA
I really love the variety of the Bark box. My dog seems to love everything he's ever gotten in the boxes. He doesn't have any allergies so we don't need to worry but I don't know if they offer specialty boxes.
Cielo p.
Modesto
My dog loves to play with just about anything I give to her, it is definitely a non pricey subject and would recommend it to anyone, they could get a lot better on products but I will purchase this box again!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.