BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kayla C.
From toys to treats, by dogs are in dog heaven every time! They will fight over the same toy! Good quality snack and good quality toys! I have two huge bulldogs that turn into giant babies when we open their box!
Heather B.
Des Moines
Barkbox is amazing! I ordered a BB for my sister and she absolutely loved it. I would recommend for any dog owner! I have only seen one box, but it was filled with cute toys and delicious snacks for my fur nephew
Barbara L.
Dallas, TX
I love this box. I have a Great Dane named Catalina, she is a destroyer, so I found this box pretty useful. It comes whit 5 products, generally 2 toys, 2 bags of treats and a big treat like a dry pig ear. My baby loves it, she gets exited while opening the box, we do it together and I love it.
Heide S.
San diego, CA
It's always a great day when our two dogs BarkBox comes in! We have a Dachshund & Frenchie. Both always try to tear the box open right when it comes. Cute theme to every box & the treats & toys are high quality!
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
My main man, Kevin, loves getting his BarkBox every month! He is a distinguished member of the Destroyer's Club and has even earned enough credit to buy his own treats before! (The tracheas are his favorite!)
Ashley O.
Apo, AE
Bark box is amazing and convenient for me and my dogs. I rarely go to the pet store so this definitely saves me time. My two dog love getting treats and toys once a month! I have 3 year old German/lab mix and a corgi/lab mix puppy, I purchased the larger pet toys and both dogs love them!
Ashley H.
Boron, CA
Love how happy this makes my pup when i bring the mail in. She recognizes right away. And the variety of toys keeps her busy. Unfortunately shes a destroyer, so we tend to spend our money on more durable toys.
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
My pet Molly dog loves bark box and I also love it too because she gets new toys every month treat try new treats out don't like him I can't I don't buy them she loves them I go Buy them I love this bark box.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
My dogs love it! Although the toys don't last more than a day, the dogs have a blast when the boxes come in. The treats are awesome but I wish they were easier to break into smaller pieces for training purposes.
ELIZABETH G.
I have a very playful dog and this month she received a hot Chocolate with 2 marshmallow plush toy and she goes crazy for a well as for the dog treats the came with she looks forward for her box every month
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.