BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Ruby B.
Albany, CA
I think this box is cute and fun. My dogs love it and the toys are always really cute and themed. My one complaint is that the treats are often something weird and untraditional like duck jerky or last month's beef liver bites.
Caroline K.
Fairfax , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love love love love bark box. And my two dogs love it as well! They have never not liked anything they receive! They always enjoy opening up a new box and trying out their new toys and treats! I would recommend this to any pet owner!
Jessica M.
New Lexington
Shipping was slow but good products. My dog enjoyed. I would recommend if youre a dog owner. These are good quality products at a good price. Affordable and easy shopping and your dog will love it. Will definately order again.
Pana J.
There are so many products avaialble for pets. I love bark box because I get to test out products to make my dog like them. Also it comes with a news letter which is very informative. Makes it easier to make decisions for my pet
Hailey P.
So so so fun to get for your dog! I think they're slightly overpriced for the cheap toys you get. My dog destroys them in 1-2 days, but he loves whatever he gets. I would recommend barkbox. They also have great customer service.
Laura-Ann H.
Mastic , NY
Great selection of toys and treats. My dog loved everything that came for her. I loved that they included a variety in every box. You could tell that they are very much dog people, a lot of care goes into the choices they make.
Breigh M.
Lafayette, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups love this box. I have two dogs and I only get one box. The snacks that come in the box are great and very plentiful. My dogs quite enjoy them. The toys are also really cute, although my dogs destroy them within a week.
Amanda F.
Auburn, NY
Bark box is an amazing service! We get one for our pup zuma and she loves them! We usually get 2-3 toys and 2 bags of high end treats! Very reasonable pricing for the product. But if you try cancel they give you a better deal;)
Alanis S.
Waterbury, CT
It's ok for the price and you get a hug variety of things in your subscription box, however sometimes the toys come a little to soft. Sometimes my dog will get excited and within a day my dog will have destroyed a brand new toy.
Victoria P.
Stamford, CT
We love barkbox! The toys are durable and if they are destroyed they will replace them! Our dog has a wheat allergy and the customer service was great and sent us more treats! When our older dog passed they even sent us a card!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.