BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jacqui C.
This subscription is by far the funniest and cutest subscription box ever!!! I love how I was able to customize my preferences (such as dog size, level of playfull-ness etc). I definitely recommend for anyone with a pet
Jessica P.
GLENDALE, AZ
I love getting this for my dog. He loves the toys he gets, they hold up well. He also enjoys the treats that come in in the box. We pay a little extra for an extra toy. It's a fantastic deal and I love how excited he gets.
Sara V.
Grove City, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been a BarkBox subscriber for over a year! My favorite part is that my dogs, who are crazy chewers, have options for toys that will last them longer. The shopping experience and customer service is incredible. 10/10 would shop again! I love BarkBox
Bijaya S.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppies love barkbox and I love the fact that they have different tiers for my super chewers.  I've had a couple of boxes not be delivered and their customer service is great - they re-shipped the lost boxes!
Belinda G.
PEARLAND, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs get so excited every time they receive a new barkbox! Every month they have a different theme as far as the toys and treats you receive. It's adorable and keeps us from having to continuously going to the store for new treats.
LaToya S.
Pflugerville, TX
We love Barkbox and so does our puppy! We love that it's not guaranteed to have wheat free snacks, but so far we've been lucky. Whenever we received the box our puppy just goes crazy and loves all his items! Thanks Barkbox😘
Michelle R.
Daly City, CA
I love this just as much as my puppies do! Kona and Buster have received a lot of great items from BarkBox such as toys and cute accessories. I was a bit hesitant to subscribe a first, thinking that the products that would be sent over were of low quality, but to my surprise most (if not all) items were great.
Sarah M.
Mckean, PA
Barkbox is amazing! I love that they come in different sizes for different sized dogs. We have a large dog and she gets toys and a variety of treats. Customer service is great too! They fix any issues quickly. The boxes also account for any allergies which is also great. Overall, I think it's a great value.
Mindy L.
Portland, OR
My dog gets so excited when her Barkbox arrives. It is a little spendy per month but she's worth it. It's fun getting new toys every month but she probably doesn't need so many treats. I wish it could come less frequently.
Tina D.
I love my bark box but I wish there was more variety. My dog gets so excited when her bark box comes and its a good investment if you're dog goes through toys quickly or if you spend more than $25 a month on toys and treats
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.