BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Frankie F.
Truckee, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
THE BEST PET SUBSCRIPTION BOX EVER. My dog has figured out the delivery day so now on mail days, he sits by the door and whines. He loves all his toys! Thanks, BarkBox.
Renea M.
Barnesville, GA
We absolutely love bark box ! we subscribed to it for our bulldog Rozay, Who is a heavy chewer. we selected the largest option for dogs they offered, and all of the toys and treats they have sent worked well for our dog.
Lexy L.
Tucson, AZ
BarkBox has a fun new theme every single month! I have two dogs in the house and one has found a new love for squeaky toys while the other gets to try new snacks each month. They care about the dogs and their health.
Kimberly H.
Orlando
My 1 year old golden retriever loves these boxes! She knows when her mail comes based on the box. The toys in it are very whimsical and silly but they are of good material. I would definitely keep ordering from them!
Jordan S.
I loved Barkbox! The themes were adorable and the toys were durable. I had to cancel it though when I found out my dog was allergic to chicken and therefore could not eat a large percentage of treats sent in the box.
Gina W.
I subscribed to BarkBox a few different times. My dogs loved the treats and toys that came in each package. I often wished the price had been a little lower, but the amount of joy it brought my pups seemed worth it.
Campbell I.
My dog always looks forward to getting his bark box. I think it is an awesome service that goes to a good cause. The only down side for me is that the toys don't last very long. I specified that I have a large dog that loves to chew but I continue to receive toys that my dog goes through in a day.
Nikki C.
I signed up for a 6 month barkbox subscription thinking it would be a great way to spoil our two dogs. We have a 45lb rescue mix and a 65lb golden retriever. The boxes always arrived on time, and had fun monthly themes (especially around the holidays)... However the boxes were loaded with lots of treats and the toys didnt stand a chance against our dogs. We usually give our dogs ice cubes and carrots for treats so our pantry quickly filled with bags and bags of treats. Most of the toys were cheap stuffed toys that took our dogs less than 5 minutes to shred and destroy. Maybe if they put less treats or made a box with tough toys for larger dogs I would reconsider giving them a chance. Unfortunately it just didnt work for us.
Kallie P.
Panama City
Love getting bark box every month for my four-legged friend! I love each surprise that arrives and so does my dog. There is a good mixture of practical items and play items such as toys. Will continue to repurchase !
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog destroyed all of the stuff he got from this box, even when he was a puppy and half of his current size. We stopped this service because it was too expensive for my dog to just tear the toys up in a couple days.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.