BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the variety you get in these boxes! My dog always knows it’s for him and he goes crazy for it! He has some of the best toys that he continues to play with! It’s worth the money! Every dog deserves a little excitement! I recommend this!
Jessica E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Love barkbox, I ended up having way too many toys for my dogs but they love them all! Some of the treats were just ok and some products received were kind of silly but my dogs were always SO excited to open the box each month!!
Laura-Ann H.
Mastic , NY
Great selection of toys and treats. My dog loved everything that came for her. I loved that they included a variety in every box. You could tell that they are very much dog people, a lot of care goes into the choices they make.
Tara F.
Chana
Well I would have given this 5 stars BUT! I am not happy with the way this box is advertised. It said first box 5 dollars... so I signed up. Little did I know it would hook me into one year that I can't get out of as I please.
Taylor M.
Bath, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great products in it, but I think for the price I should get more products. $21/month for 12 months... 5 items total one really small... although this is my first Box we got I am hoping they get better!
Jessica C.
Fergus, ON
I thought this was adorable and well worth the money. My pooch loved everything in it. I don't even know how they could improve this box. I will be resubscribing in the summer. I love this! Would recommend to any animal lover.
Heather S.
North Bend, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was a lot disappointed that you can only get the introductory offer if you subscribe to 3 or months which is the reason I canceled. I did not find it better than stuff here locally & saving a little gas isn't worth the money!
Jeremiah D.
schaumburg , IL
love love bark box, it's really a customer tailored box that my dog LOVE every month, they give a wide variety of stuff every time and i have never gotten the same thing twice. also love the customer service! would shop again !
isabella h.
Brandon, MS
I absolutely love barkbox! They always send my dog the best treats and toys! The toys are so well made and last longer than any I've purchased from other places. The treats are also all made in the USA and he always loves them!
Arianna C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I absolutely love this company and so does my dog! One of my best decisions! For around $20 a month, I get two durable toys and lots of
Treats for her! It is an amazing value because it is like $60 retail price to buy separately
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.