BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Madison R.
Overland Park, KS
Such a fun little surprise for my dog every month! The toys are very good quality and she has enjoyed all of the treats so far. I like that they include 2 toys, 2 bags of treats and some sort of chewy. The value of the box is so great, and I also love that you can pick the size of dog you have so the toys are perfect!
Ciara J.
Nephi, UT
My two fur babes are always excited when they see their barkbox! They know what the box is and go nuts! The toys are awesome amd mostly durable. They love the treats and it comes with perfect amount of toys and treats to last! :)
Brandi R.
Nicholasville, KY
I love barkbox! My dogs literally know when the barkbox is delivered and they get so excited about what goodies are in the box. The only thing I would suggest is maybe give us the option to choose whether we want grain free, etc.
Lindsay D.
Lake Orion, MI
This is a great way to get different things for our dog and we don't have to do any of the research or shopping. It arrives at our door and it's the easiest thing ever. He loves any/all treats that arrive and the toys are usually pretty great for him.
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The toys don't last long but I expect this with my two giants. Every box I have received has been nothing less than perfect! The treats are to die for (my dogs gobble them down) and now my dogs know when a box has arrived and will whine at the door until I open it for them!
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Barkbox is such a great idea because they offer such great products. The only thing is that the toys they give you get chewed up very easily by my dogs. I wish they'd offer more durable toys. The treats they give are always great.
jackie m.
chula vista
My girlie loves reviewing his bark box with lots of snacks and goodies. He feels so special and gets so happy when we are opening the package up. Your dog will be so happy that you think you think of them when purchasing this box
Morgan B.
Savannah , GA
My puppy is so excited when her Bark Box arrives! The guys are her favorite and she always grabs them first. I love the healthy treats they include and other dog accessories. This subscription is so fun and great for any animal lover!
Jessica M.
Hokes Bluff, AL
My puppy loves Bark Box! They send treats, toys, etc. he loves everything he's ever received in his bark box. It's super easy to sign up and get started. We subscribed to ours for Christmas and each month he receives new surprises
Karen L.
Houston , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups love their toys and their treats. I recommend the box for the treats, idk what to chose when I go to the store so it gives me a healthy variety for my puppies. I been a subscriber for a year I don't think I'm going anywhere.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.