BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Maria L.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love my subscription to BarkBox🐾❣️
Every month I receive the cutest dog toys and yummy treats that my Siberian Husky enjoys. As a dog mom I recomend this product because the quality is great and the treats are healthy.
Hannah D.
Baltimore, MD
My dog absoluteltly loves this! So much so he thinks every box that comes to the house is his. The toys are always great, my dog is a toy destroyer and these can last us a couple of weeks! Plus the treats are also amazing
Cassiopeia G.
revere, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
fun to receive products for my dog, Link. he loves getting treats all the time. wish there was an option to receive it every other month. monthly is just a bit too often. my dog doesnt go through toys or treats that fast.
Jessie A.
Tustin, CA
Me and my dog LOVE bark box!! Every month has a different theme that all the toys and treats coordinate with, so besides just being useful it's also super cute! I would say the price is fair for how much you get for sure.
Heather N.
This was my favorite dog box to receiver! They have great products, awesome first time prices, and my dog lived everything. It was well worth the money and I recommend this to all of my friends with four legged babies!!
Kimberly S.
Duluth, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Too expensive for the stuff you get. Maybe if you had a bigger dog who destroys their toys on a regular basis you'd like this but my dog is tiny and she doesn't go through a lot of treats or toys. So not worth it for me.
Kayla S.
Staley, NC
My dog loves the variety of goodies every month!  It's helped our household narrow down the treats that she enjoys, and weeds out the ones that she doesn't like. It's a great price point, and we receive one monthly. I would recommend this service to anyone with a dog!
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Cajas muy completas ,con variedad de productos que permiten probaré distintas marcas y así saber que productos nos gustaría comprar ,para tener mejor idea ,me encantan esas cajitas jjj me alegran el día jjjjj a quien nooo
Deanna M.
I love bark box so much!!! You get so much stuff in it. I get it every single month. It's pretty affordable for what you get. All pros! No cons! I love it!! I will continue to subscribe to bark box! Because it's awesome!
Alessandra C.
Longmont, CO
My dog loves barkbox! He gets so excited when I get the mail because he knows that box is for him! We get the super Chewer version which comes with tougher toys since he chews them up so easily. He also loves he treats!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.