BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Jennifer G.
New haven , CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got this box to try for about $13-15 and I love it! Beautiful packaging and it came with 3 full size treat bags and 3 super cute and big toys for my shitzu! He loves them and the quality is very good
Kassidy V.
San Angelo
Obsessed with barkbox and so is my Dog, Barry. I look forward to the cute themes every month and I know Barry loves the toys and treats. They are very accommodating to individual Dog needs. I recommend barkbox to everyone I know who has a dog.
Dovile G.
Palos Hills, IL
Absolutely the best thing I've ever invested in. I have two tough chewers at home and I get the tough toys from bark box and they last longer than usual which is great for me. Price is amazing since you're getting about three to four toys plus two or three bags of treats. I would and do recommend this to anyone who has dogs because you customize the box to fit your dogs needs.
Nicole M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love barkbox so far. My dog gets so excited when it comes in and they give you really cool stuff. I had a problem once and the customer service is easy to use and they corrected the problem right away.
Ira S.
San Jacinto, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup loves her monthly box! It comes with themed toys and treats. Also if there is a treat, your pup did not like, you can contact them and they will send you a different treat to replace it. I got the 6 month subscription and I love it! I won’t need to be buying toys for a while (she’s quite gently on her toys for the most part). I’d say the subscription is worth the try!
Lorelle B.
Donovan
Such a good quality box for the price. The dogs can’t wait for it when they recognize what I brought in. I have two pitbulls and the toys are good quality for the price they usually last a pretty long time which is good considering how many toys they go through! Also love that it comes with the treats and they tend to last the whole month so I don’t have to buy any more.
Heather S.
Chico
My dog knows when his Barkbox has arrived and he always dives straight in for the toys, which never disappoint by the way. The people behind Barkbox are geniuses and have the best sense of humor ever. No detail is left unturned in each box, which makes unboxing fun for both me and my dog!
Kalyn M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This year, we got Niño a BarkBox Subscription for Christmas. He absolutely loved his first barkbox and as soon as I opened it, he was eager to get ahold to all the toys and snacks he saw in the box. I love how all the toys and snacks were Christmas themed. He love his toys and we can’t wait to see what he gets next month❤️
Shayna R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got bark box for my puppy and I signed up for a free month and didn’t get the first month as the free box and then they took forever to send it so they gave me another month free and I still never got those free boxes. My pit mix loves the toys and treats she got but I had to stop my membership since they weren’t giving me my free boxes and taking forever to ship.
Jessica B.
St Petersburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
MOST PERFECT THING I EVER DID FOR MY LITTLE FUR BABY! She looks forward to seeing any boxes delivered to the house in hopes that they are her BarkBox! The toys and treats are all of great quality. My little babe is large breed dog. We started out with medium size when she was a pup since she would chew things up SUPER qucikly- but are now looking to change to large breed.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.