BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Katie-Beth G.
Madisonville
I have a VERY rambunctious pupper. He loves destroying every toy he comes in contact with, so I decided to start a Barkbox subscription about a year and a half ago. BEST DECISION EVER! My pupper knows which box is his each month and goes ballistic! The themes are always so adorable, the toys are great quality, and the chews and treats keep his little tail wagging! The various themed squirrels are his favorites (seriously, he has to cuddle a different one each night while he sleeps and they're the only toys he doesn't try to destroy). I am SO happy to have BarkBox in our lives!
Michele P.
Bayonne, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 90 pound German Shepherd who is over a year old. I got four bags of treats and four stuffed animals/toys. Otto is still a pup & tends to rip up this toys but it usually takes time before there is stuffing all over my floor. The first toy I gave him it took not even five minutes. But the other two toys took a little longer for him to get through. I know it’s probably cheaper for them to have cheaper toys made, but maybe better quality toys & one or two instead of three.

Otherwise, can’t complain. My dog loved the treats & I still have two of the stuffed animals!
Andrea C.
Canyon, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bark box is definitely the best subscription box out there! When you sign up you give them some information about your pup so they can find the best box for them. They have a special theme for every month. Each box comes with 2 (3 if you join the extra toy club) toys, 2 bags of treats and 1 chew. Each box comes with an introduction card. Every theme is always so unique! After every box they send out a survey, if you fill it out they can help customize the box to your pups needs. If your pup is not happy with any treat, chew or toy they will send a replacement one for you! They have the best customer service.
Brea P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Barkbox, we’ve been subscribed to barkbox for many months now and don’t plan on canceling anytime soon. Our siberian husky Loki opens every box himself and loves every single toy, treat or other goody they send. Barkbox is such a good deal because you get 2-3 toys (depending on if you spend the extra money for the extra toy box, like we did), you also get two bags of treats, a bone or some type of chew for the dog, and sometimes an extra like a bandana for a VERY low price in comparison to what you would be spending at a ‘petsmart’ or other pet store for all those things! 10/10 recommend this box!
Joanna P.
CDA
We have been getting Barkbox for about six months now and its really awesome. My pup knows when it gets here and he opens it himself by tearing the box apart, its super fun! They informed me that they had a super chewer program for my type of dog, a doberman, and so far he has only destroyed one of the 10 toys we have gotten. They send toys that you can stuff treats into which keep your pup interested and they send two bags of treats to keep you from having to purchase any to refill it. All the treats are high quality and my pup has never been sick from any of the ingredients.
Shelby B.
Indianapolis, IN
Bark box is absolutely worth the money! I have two dogs and shopping for them is expensive. With monthly shipments, I receive two to three DURABLE toys and two to three bags of treats each month and I never run out!
The customer service is also very wonderful and efficient. The one time I had a toy that wasn’t up to their usual stAndards I reached out to them and they immediately sent out a replacement toy !

I highly recommend this monthly subscription service.
GiGi R.
Campbell, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love Bark box. I've been a subscriber for over a year now. My dog has loved every toy and treat he's ever recieved in his box. Each month is a different theme. Everything comes neatly pack in a box with a piece of paper that matches the theme. I normally get 2 toys and 3 treats in my box. A few times I've recieved more toys and treats. Everything in the box matches the theme. The toys are super cute and adorable. This box is worth way more than the $20 a month I spend. Prices vary depending on what subscription you Sighn up for. There's a 1 month 6 month and 1 year plan. If you Sighn up for the 6 month or 12 month plan using my referral link, your first box will be free. Refferal link is in the pictures since I can't post it here. https:// www. barkbox. com/r/7OMU7T7KVW
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I really like this box. I have never had any problems with it, short of it being taken from my apartment's office this last month. The toys had held up really well. Although my dog doesn't play with them nonstop, but she does kind of fling them around a bit when she does. All the treats have been great. I had an amazing customer service experience when a box came without a toy and I emailed them. The response was quick and polite and they mailed a toy out that same day to replace it. Money well spent and my Penny can tell the box every month it comes in and she gets so excited
Taylor F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I LOVE Bark Box and so does my dog! I had an issue with my dog tearing up all the stuffed toys so I emailed their customer support and they were extremely helpful. They switched his account to say he’s a tough chewer and even sent me a free toy for him to chew on before his next box came in. My dog has a chicken allergy, which you can also mark on your account. They send very healthy, chicken free treats every month. The ingredients include fruits, veggies, and hypoallergenic meats. My dog gets excited every month to open his Bark Box, it’s adorable.
Kristy G.
West Falls, NY
It would honestly take a lot for me to cancel my subscription at this point. They have THE BEST customer service ever. Any problem I’ve ever had with them they fix right away and so easily. So every box you get comes with toys, a chew and treats. And you get that every month. But they really allow you to personalize your box- for example my dog doesn’t eat treats so we get extra chews instead. And we set ours up so we get a box every other month. They also accommodate dogs with allergies. They have the CUTEST themes every month and the best toys. They seldom rip and they last a very long time. My dog doesn’t rip apart her toys (surprisingly) but for dogs that do shred their toys, they have a super chew box. Everything about this box is beyond worth it. If you are on the fence about getting this, just do it honestly. You won’t regret it. And if you do, it’s SO easy to cancel. I wish I could give this 12 stars. I was only gonna try this for a year and cancel but here I am a year a a half later with it still.
Nicole N.
What is your favorite item you have received in your box?
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
Are these boxes customizable depending on breed? Can you buy the boxes monthly or must you buy for the year?
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think these boxes are worth it? Do you get a good variety? How often do you receive it/how long have you been a member?
Emily M.
Edmonton, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are there any other ACD/Blue Heeler pet parents who get this service? I'm excited but nervous it won't be able to hold up to his rough tough destructive self.
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
My dog is under 5 pound, would the toys and treats be to big for her?