BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Emily H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I would give BarkBox a 6 star rating if it was possible! Bark & Co. (BarkBox) is one of my favorite companies. It feels good to know that not only do you love the product you’re buying, but you love what your money supports. Personally, we have had a subscription since our pug was 6 months and he loves it. You are able to customize so much of your box. They put so much time and detail into each monthly box. I think I look forward to it as much as our pug does! The treats are always very high quality with lots of variety and if your little floofer happens to not like a particular treat you can simply email them and they send another treat straight to you.
I also think it’s also very important to mention all of the philanthropy work Bark & Co. always does. I have read numerous articles about charities and causes Bark & Co. has supported throughout the years, they have done some amazing work for those in need. To add a cherry on top of the cake, Bark & Co. offers job opportunities for people with disabilities, “...hiring a person with a disability is no different than hiring anyone else. All employees come with come with their own set of challenges regardless of ability.” If you are thinking about trying out BarkBox I 110% recommend it. You and your furry friend won’t regret it. Our pug loves his Super Chewer BarkBox!
Kasey F.
Bradford, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Finally gave in and bought my dogs their first BarkBox. I spent a little extra money and got them both their own separate box. Let me start off by saying that, it was such a good idea to them their own separate box as the boxes are meant for only one dog. Secondly, the toys were amazing. They last forever and the Statue of Liberty ball in last months New York box was my dogs favorite. He even brings it to bed with him😂 The treats were a different story.. I have two 75lbs dogs. The treats sent to us were the size of cat treats. I was basically testing my dogs since I didn’t want to feed them 10 tiny treats that equal 1 normal sized. I ended up giving them away to my mom’s 5lb dog who can actually enjoy them.
And lastly, it took me three separate tries and 5 different people to cancel my account. 4 stars because it can be improved but we definitely enjoyed the toys.
Lorena M.
I signed up for BarkBox for the first time this month & my dog loved his box! He got 2 types of treats, a chew product & 2 toys! Let me tell you about my pup, he’s about 5 yrs old, 90lbs, a lab/sheperd mix, & he destroys toys in no time. The two toys jhe got from this box this month are still going strong! Usually stuffed toys are gone within 2 day, but not these! He loves the treats, the theme this month was New York & he got treats that are pizza flavored & hot dog flavored. The best part they are actually shaped & detailed to look like those foods. It’s great!
Jackie H.
Cedar Park
I absolutely love Barkbox. I tell my friends all the time, if I had to keep only one subscription, I would give up all my beauty subscriptions and keep Barkbox. They send two toys a month, two bags of treats, and a chew treat. I have had Barkbox for over a year now. It has saved my furniture. My dog is a shredder. He needs a constant supply of toys to keep him out of trouble. The toys they send are cute and well thought out for a dog’s sensory needs. Each box is themed, and if you have the Barkbox app, you can take a theme photo of your dog using it.
Jill C.
Brick , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE this monthly subscription box for my dogs Chloe and Jack!!! They are French Bulldogs and they get so excited when they see the box arrive. Each month they get 2 toys (some plush and some rubber/chewy), 2 full size bags of treats and 1 chewy object (pig ear, antlers, bully sticks, rawhides, etc). One of the best features of this subscription is that you can tailor your box to your dogs needs. That means if they have allergies, if they chew a lot, if they're a large breed or small breed it's all addressed in the profile you fill out. If you receive something that your dogs can't eat by mistake you contact customer service (which is efficient, friendly and fantastic) and they replace it immediately. When I originally subscribed I was paying $29.99 a month for each box. When I went online to cancel I was asked why i no longer wanted to receive Barkbox. When I chose the answer that stated my cancellation was due to financial reasons I was offered the same membership at $19.99 a month!! I was so impressed and happy that I was offered that! I've now been getting Barkbox for at least two years now and will continue to subscribe for as long as my dogs love it. It's an exciting way to play and reward your furbabies every month!
GiGi R.
Campbell, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love Bark box. I've been a subscriber for over a year now. My dog has loved every toy and treat he's ever recieved in his box. Each month is a different theme. Everything comes neatly pack in a box with a piece of paper that matches the theme. I normally get 2 toys and 3 treats in my box. A few times I've recieved more toys and treats. Everything in the box matches the theme. The toys are super cute and adorable. This box is worth way more than the $20 a month I spend. Prices vary depending on what subscription you Sighn up for. There's a 1 month 6 month and 1 year plan. If you Sighn up for the 6 month or 12 month plan using my referral link, your first box will be free. Refferal link is in the pictures since I can't post it here. https:// www. barkbox. com/r/7OMU7T7KVW
Kristy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So I ordered this BarkBox when I got the special offer for an additional free premium toy through Influenster. The package showed up quickly and I LOVED everything in it! My pup is a 1 year old German Shepherd pup so we got the box meant for 50+lb pups. It was the New York themed box and it was adorable!! It came with a newspaper dog toy, a pretzel rope toy and a toy that looked similar to the Statue of Liberty’s head. It came with some sort of chewing thing for the pup and then two full size bags of treats shaped like Pizza and hot dogs. My pup loved everything! Too much! 🤦🏼‍♀️ He destroy some of the toys in such a short time that I questioned if it was worth paying for every month, so I emailed customer service. It took too long to respond, so I tried calling but the wait time was long, so I tried the online chat which was instantly helpful! They replaced the two toys and changed the box out to a heavy chewers box. We are going to see how my pup handles the next box but we may need to upgrade to the super chewers box. I’m really impressed with the online customer service and how quickly they were willing to make it right. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with pups!
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I really like this box. I have never had any problems with it, short of it being taken from my apartment's office this last month. The toys had held up really well. Although my dog doesn't play with them nonstop, but she does kind of fling them around a bit when she does. All the treats have been great. I had an amazing customer service experience when a box came without a toy and I emailed them. The response was quick and polite and they mailed a toy out that same day to replace it. Money well spent and my Penny can tell the box every month it comes in and she gets so excited
Taylor F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I LOVE Bark Box and so does my dog! I had an issue with my dog tearing up all the stuffed toys so I emailed their customer support and they were extremely helpful. They switched his account to say he’s a tough chewer and even sent me a free toy for him to chew on before his next box came in. My dog has a chicken allergy, which you can also mark on your account. They send very healthy, chicken free treats every month. The ingredients include fruits, veggies, and hypoallergenic meats. My dog gets excited every month to open his Bark Box, it’s adorable.
Jeanette P.
I love love love this company! I subscribed for my puppy and no regrets! He gets 3 toys and 2 treats in each box! On top of that I can update the size as he grows how awesome! PLUS- this is a big one---their customer service is off the charts! He ended up destroying a toy within days of a box so the customer service rep i spoke to not only upgraded his box to super chewer for the next month BUT ALSO- sent another box with a few toys and treats to hold him over until the following month! My pup loves it when his bark box comes!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.