BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Madison R.
Overland Park, KS
Such a fun little surprise for my dog every month! The toys are very good quality and she has enjoyed all of the treats so far. I like that they include 2 toys, 2 bags of treats and some sort of chewy. The value of the box is so great, and I also love that you can pick the size of dog you have so the toys are perfect!
Karen L.
Houston , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups love their toys and their treats. I recommend the box for the treats, idk what to chose when I go to the store so it gives me a healthy variety for my puppies. I been a subscriber for a year I don't think I'm going anywhere.
Morgan B.
Savannah , GA
My puppy is so excited when her Bark Box arrives! The guys are her favorite and she always grabs them first. I love the healthy treats they include and other dog accessories. This subscription is so fun and great for any animal lover!
Lauren M.
Fantastic service. Wish when first ordering you had the option of picking how heavy of a chewer your dog was. Mine destroyed the first couple boxes in minutes! Also wish the had an email notification when it's going to resubscribe you. Love the variety of products you receive. Many of the treats I went to order more!
Hailey P.
So so so fun to get for your dog! I think they're slightly overpriced for the cheap toys you get. My dog destroys them in 1-2 days, but he loves whatever he gets. I would recommend barkbox. They also have great customer service.
Ruby B.
Albany, CA
I think this box is cute and fun. My dogs love it and the toys are always really cute and themed. My one complaint is that the treats are often something weird and untraditional like duck jerky or last month's beef liver bites.
Tyffanie V.
Grove, OK
Great products lots of things to choose from one happy dog. Dog treats is always a thing I need for my dog. New toys is a must for her she enjoys tearing them up cuz she is still a pup.
Jessica M.
New Lexington
Shipping was slow but good products. My dog enjoyed. I would recommend if youre a dog owner. These are good quality products at a good price. Affordable and easy shopping and your dog will love it. Will definately order again.
Tasha H.
Super fun box, but overpriced!  We received a 3-month subscription for our small dog as a wedding gift.  All of the seasonal toys are a huge hit, and I loved that we could choose softer toys for our gentle dog.  The treats, however, have been hit or miss - I wish there was a cheaper toys-only option.
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
I was very excited to try BarkBox (great marketing) and bought a series as a gift for my friend with a pit mix and my two dogs (poodles). She had good luck with her boxes, and her dog enjoyed them, although he destroyed the toys pretty quick (that boy's got one strong jaw) she said he still enjoyed the treats and getting something from the mail man!
I have two smaller dogs, and so our toys were more appropriate for them, but sometimes a bit too small, or had small pieces that could easily be chewed off that I had to take away from them. The treats were a hit, but the toys are not always appropriately tested for their durability. They offer an "exchange" for items your pups don't like (I think) but its a bit of a hassle. It's a fun idea, but I think we'd be happier "testing" dog toys or picking them out ourselves from the store than purchasing another BarkBox. Oh, and watch out for auto-renew, they'll hit you with that and you want to make sure you cancel before it renews if you're not satisfied.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.