BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The toys don't last long but I expect this with my two giants. Every box I have received has been nothing less than perfect! The treats are to die for (my dogs gobble them down) and now my dogs know when a box has arrived and will whine at the door until I open it for them!
Gabriela B.
Clarksburg, MD
My puppy Luna was so excited when she received her first bark box! For the amount of stuff you get it's priced great! Quality of toys are awesome - she's a tough chewer. I'm an active subscriber now and will continue to subscribe.
Jessica B.
Lawton, OK
Truth be told, I am sort of addicted to grab bags and surprises. So the Bark box is right up my alley. I tried it for one month using the littlest option ( I have a 5 lb chihuahua and a 60lb Australian Shepard mix) but quickly realized my little one was too picky for a box all to himself. The next month I changed my subscription to the middle sized option and it's been smooth sailing since. I get treats that my little dog may eat, if he deems it worthy of passing by his teeth, and still something I can give my big dog that isn't teeny tiny. This last month was especially well received, with these duck strips that I swear the dogs are working out a plan to get the bag off the top of the fridge and some liver treats.
All in All I really like the service, allthough it worth it to look into the 3 or 6 month service to save some money
Ciara J.
Nephi, UT
My two fur babes are always excited when they see their barkbox! They know what the box is and go nuts! The toys are awesome amd mostly durable. They love the treats and it comes with perfect amount of toys and treats to last! :)
Tara C.
Ona, WV
My dog absolutely loves bark box... he gets excited every time we get a shipment now.. the themes of each box are cute and the toys are versatile and exciting for him. He almost always likes the treats that come in the box, and if he doesn't, they are quick to replace it with something he does like.

Great subscription!
Jacqueline W.
I cannot say enough good things about Bark Box products. My two dogs loved when their beloved Bark Box came in the mail every month. They provide healthy treats in each box along with a unique theme with at least two toys. Sometimes they even provide pet supplies such as a travel bowl etc. I highly recommend Bark Box!
Morgan B.
Savannah , GA
My puppy is so excited when her Bark Box arrives! The guys are her favorite and she always grabs them first. I love the healthy treats they include and other dog accessories. This subscription is so fun and great for any animal lover!
Dannie L.
Lincolnwood, IL
My two dogs and I adore BarkBox! We love seeing all the different toys that come in each box and my food-driven dog loves all the treats! This is such a fun way to switch up the toy shopping routine and keep them trying new products. We always have a good time opening the box up and they have loved every single item in the boxes!
Lindsay D.
Lake Orion, MI
This is a great way to get different things for our dog and we don't have to do any of the research or shopping. It arrives at our door and it's the easiest thing ever. He loves any/all treats that arrive and the toys are usually pretty great for him.
Casie B.
St Francis, WI
As long as my dogs are happy I'm happy. They love the boxes. Filled with toys and treats. However I have pit bulls and they quite easily tear some of the toys to shreds.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.