BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Julie G.
This subscription was wonderful! Bogie devoured every toy that he received (lol) and loved all of the treats. He even ate our other subscription boxes trying to get to the items inside because he thought it was his BarkBox!
Nicole B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Amazing!!! Pooch loves recievibg his box definitely not worth the money though all of these boxes they offer are WAY too expensive for what you get and almost always get trapped into purchasing more with them charging your card!
Bijaya S.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppies love barkbox and I love the fact that they have different tiers for my super chewers.  I've had a couple of boxes not be delivered and their customer service is great - they re-shipped the lost boxes!
Michelle R.
Daly City, CA
I love this just as much as my puppies do! Kona and Buster have received a lot of great items from BarkBox such as toys and cute accessories. I was a bit hesitant to subscribe a first, thinking that the products that would be sent over were of low quality, but to my surprise most (if not all) items were great.
McKenzie Y.
My dogs LOVE bark box. Some how they know it's for them every time it comes. They have loved every toy and treat in the boxes. The toys only last about a day but my dogs still love them anyways. And the treats last forever.
Tina D.
I love my bark box but I wish there was more variety. My dog gets so excited when her bark box comes and its a good investment if you're dog goes through toys quickly or if you spend more than $25 a month on toys and treats
Jennifer G.
As long as your pup isn't too picky, these are a great value!! I would still have this if I had pups that weren't so spoiled and picky. But they give full size products as well as exclusives that you can get on there site!
Tristen T.
Savannah, GA
LOVE these boxes. Each box has a TON of things in it. Anything from toys to treats. My pups love the toys that come in them, and it also gives us a chance to try out treats and food that we probably wouldn't buy otherwise!
Stephanie L.
Buffalo, NY
My dog knows the sound of the ups truck! She runs to the door and just waits patiently. Always giving the delivery man lots of love! My pup loves all her toys and treats. I recommend this site to everyone I know with pups!!
Teresa C.
I have used bark box many times ! My baby loves everything that comes in it, from the treats to the toys. I love how the toys aren't as fragile and doesn't seem to break very easily and aren't made of cheap material either.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.