BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Anna Raquel R.
Isle Of Palms, SC
I started to get these for my dog during Christmas time and have kept getting them since! My pup loves what comes in each box each month! The treats are safe and he thinks they're delicious. And the toys last a long time too!
Amanda R.
Rialto , CA
My dog looks forward to getting it once a month lol. The experience is awesome. I don't have to go into a crowded store and wait in line! I wish they offer more natural and vegetarian options. But over all it's a great subscription!
Luna M.
chicago
Haven't received my first one yet but I'm super excited for my little billy to get his first one! Love love love that it comes with toys and snacks, so cute and I can't wait to get my first one
Josie S.
Albertville, AL
I love this service. You get new and decently clean treats every month along with two toys for your pup. They change it up monthly and the themes are adorable. It’s relatively inexpensive for all the stuff you get as well.
karen n.
York
Each bark box that we have received has had toys I never would have bought...but my dogs LOVE them!! The TREATS have been hit or miss...but overall the boxes are a huge hit. Its crazy but my dogs know when they have mail!!
Alex Y.
Kettering , OH
Super chewer is expensive and the treats are tiny. Have had to get replacement toys after a day because it was strong enough. Customer service is helpful and friendly. Not sure if I will continue buying after my plan is up
Stephanie L.
Buffalo, NY
My dog knows the sound of the ups truck! She runs to the door and just waits patiently. Always giving the delivery man lots of love! My pup loves all her toys and treats. I recommend this site to everyone I know with pups!!
Karen C.
Canby, OR
I got this for my PomChi and she loves it when the box comes every month and will dance around until I get to our spot on the floor where we open it. I open the lid and tear the seal on the paper but she opens the rest and goes through it all and takes out the toys first.

Now I have to say there are some pro's and con's to this box and I'm honestly thinking of cancelling it. She's a girl (obviously) and only 11 lbs but they give her a lot of "boy" things and half the toys and treats are waaaay to big for her to play with or eat so I end up giving them away which is a waste of money. I filled out a profile on her so they know her sex and weight but she doesn't need a camo hankie or a toy that's bigger than her. What is she suppposed to do with a bone that is half her size since she can't even get her mouth around it? See? It's a waste and this is considered the Petite box. For the price I can go buy her things I know she will eat and play with so I think it's bye bye BarkBox.
Kayla C.
Idaho falls , ID
My puppy loved bark box, they do send out the same style of toys which is kind of annoying at times but a pretty good variety of the job treats and the themes they have a very cute. My personal favorite was the sushi theme
Misty H.
Pflugerville, TX
My dogs LOVE receiving their barkbox every month. There are 2 toys, 2 bags of treats and 1 chew. The toys are always really cute and well made, and the treats are always something interesting they've never tried before.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.