BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Samantha S.
Although I haven't got barkbox in a while, smwhen I need get it my dogs loved it. I don't think I ever got anything they didn't love. Although I do have two small dogs. I think you get a good amount of product for the price.
Katie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have only received one box so far and it was dinosaur themed. At the time I subscribed there was a deal to get an extra toy for free. My box came with 3 toys, 1 pork chew, and 2 packages of treats. My dogs love everything.
Jazzmyn N.
Brentwood, NY
One of my favorite. My dog being the princess that she is she loved this. She got different treats and toys to test and we have gotten some really great products that we may have never tried before if it weren't for this box.
Kristi R.
Brighton , MI
My dogs are like my children, so I love when they receive Barkbox! The items you receive are great quality and it's totally affordable. I think it's cheaper than going to a retail store and it's delivered right to your door!
Katie R.
Kent, OH
They are a little pricey but so worth it when you add up the total retail value of what's inside! Easy shopping experience, they often run deals, my dogs love it and it saves me a trip to the store. Would definitely recommend
Stephanie P.
Clinton Twp, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get the monthly subscription. It gives me healthy treats for my boys and toys. They love getting them. It's always a cute, different theme and I've never had an item I thought was stupid. Plus, barkbox donates to charities!
Ashley L.
My dogs love this. Every month they get great toys. With four dogs in different sizes there is something for each of them. I think there should be some more choices. I recommend them 100% dogs are happy opening their own box
Jewels V.
Maplewood, MN
I recently just subscribed to BarkBox. I love it. I've had my dog for about a year now, and when I got tired of buying him new toys. I love that BarkBox sends me toys for him to play with and also yummy treats to try out too.
Korin J.
Canal Winchester
I love bark box every month my pets can get new toys and treats. This is very affordable I recommend to any pet parent. Looking for something new to get there pets. I really recommend getting the bark boxes from this web site
Allison S.
Kansas City, MO
When we get our BarkBox in the mail every month, my pups know it is for them and they go bananas! I have two dogs who share toys, so I just purchase one box per month. The box is at a great price point considering the great items you receive. I usually get 2 toys, 2 bags of treats and 1 chew stick of some sort.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.