BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Elizabeth W.
Richgrove
I have an Australian Shepherd and they never outgrow their chewing phase so Barkbox is perfect for those active breeds that can never seem to get tired and also get bored easily. I would recommend this subscription for all Aussie owners.
Ashley B.
Port Charlotte
Absolutely love barkbox products! Our 5 dogs range in age and they each got something they loved out of every box. Rather it be a treat or toy they where happy. The quality of all the toys and treats where very high and worth the price.
Megan B.
Bloomington, MN
It was a little pricy for why we got in the box but it was fun to see her play with the toy and she loved all of the treats that came in the box. I would do it every once in a wile not monthly. It is fun to open when you revive it though!
Stephanie J.
Sandy Springs, GA
My dog absolutely loved BarkBox! The toys were always good quality and lasted much longer through his roughness than other toys. I liked that most of the treats were organic and high-end brands. The doggie beer was his favorite for sure!
Amber G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves her bark box. She gets excited over it every month! She would give it 5 stars. The toys always end up being her favorite. The toys don't last her long though. She plays with them so much, they fall apart after a month or two.
Liz B.
Titusville, FL
So I recently added a new puppy to my home and came across a really great deal for these boxes (Groupon and Ebates about $12/box) and so I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did! Each month a box gets sent with a theme and 4-5 items varying from toys to treats to products for your pup based on their weight category with the option to switch to a different size box at any time without penalty which is great for my growing pup! The products are of good quality and enjoyed by both of my dogs, I also usually see a $30+ value in products so I save so much than by going to a retail pet store! If by chance your pup is a heavy chewer (like mine) all you have to do is email them and ask for a heavy chewer box and they try to give more durable toys most of the months! I haven't had any problems with customer service, in fact, only have had great experiences and we look forward to our box each month! My only complaint is that some months I'll get an item that has been in a earlier box but my pups don't mind, especially the bully sticks! They are gold!
Charlene S.
Albuquerque, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great box for my furry baby girl. She loves all the products they send every month. From chew toys to doggie snacks to accessories. It is pricy. But seeing how excited my puppy gets every month when it comes in the mail makes it worth it.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
You know, the fun is really in squeaking the toy when you buy it. I fall in love with the stupid stuffed animals I buy my pup. And I like to have control over the ingredients in treats. So this is cute but I can see liking it a long time.
Julia D.
Lindenhurst, NY
I get so excited when this shows up on my doorstep for my dog. she absolutely loves it. Although she'll destroy the toys in a solid 20 minutes, they're still super cute when they come. she loves the treats as well!!! happy pup happy me!
Kayla W.
Elon
Love this subscription my friend reccommended it to me and i used a promo code and got it for only 5 dollars my german shepard loved! The treats were awesome and the toys were a huge hit. Would definately recommend this to any dog owner!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.