BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Samantha G.
I love my BarkBox subscription and so does my little yorkie! He gets so excited when he sees it. I'm a bit of a crazy dog mom, so I'm really careful about what I give him. The toys and ingredients are of the highest quality.
Anna Raquel R.
Isle Of Palms, SC
I started to get these for my dog during Christmas time and have kept getting them since! My pup loves what comes in each box each month! The treats are safe and he thinks they're delicious. And the toys last a long time too!
Vanessa M.
Not only does my 9 month old German Shepard, Amber, get excited when her BarkBox comes in, but so do I! They are packed with HEALTHY, ORGANIC treats, plus two toys each time! A great deal and bundle for the price and quality!
Ashley L.
My dogs love this. Every month they get great toys. With four dogs in different sizes there is something for each of them. I think there should be some more choices. I recommend them 100% dogs are happy opening their own box
Brittany M.
Fayetteville, NC
We have 4 dogs and 2 of them are destructive when it comes to toys! But we have found barkbox toys to be the strongest and they loveee them! Not to mention they are worth the money even though it’s really not that expensive.
Cheryl-lynne G.
Gloucester, Ma
We love love love bark box! Can't wait to be back from our vacation to open our next box with our pooch :) so we just got our first bark box and within 2 days or sweet pup Piper decided she was a newly destroyer of plush toys. I contacted Barkbox and they immediately put me in touch with someone, I told them I was interested in switching my account to something tougher for my dog to chew through and they immediately told me they would replace her plush that she destroyed with a new toy free of charge! I couldn't believe it!!! I am so happy and so is Piper that we took the plunge and ordered Barkbox for a year! Totally totally totally worth the small amount of money for he great variety of products we receive!
Josh S.
Wallingford, CT
The Barkbox seemed like a great idea. I have an adorable Pomeranian that loves to play, the only problem is he doesn't play with toys. This subscription box seems to focus primarily on toys and for the price, wasn't with it.
Jazzmyn N.
Brentwood, NY
One of my favorite. My dog being the princess that she is she loved this. She got different treats and toys to test and we have gotten some really great products that we may have never tried before if it weren't for this box.
Samantha S.
Although I haven't got barkbox in a while, smwhen I need get it my dogs loved it. I don't think I ever got anything they didn't love. Although I do have two small dogs. I think you get a good amount of product for the price.
Katie W.
I have only received one box so far and it was dinosaur themed. At the time I subscribed there was a deal to get an extra toy for free. My box came with 3 toys, 1 pork chew, and 2 packages of treats. My dogs love everything.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.