BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
April S.
Jackson, KY
This is a really good one. You actually get a lot of stuff for your fur babies in this box. Its not very big and at first you think man what did I order.lol after opening and seeing how much stuff is actually in it is well worth it .
Savannah B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The bark box is such an awesome invention!! My dog loves getting his in the mail and it is fun for me too to see how creative and fun they are! The toys are always very high quality and I really look forward to getting it each month
Jeverna J.
Okemah, OK
My dog absolutely LOVES when we open his barkbox! The quality of the products are amazing! This is seriously one of my favorite purchases ever! Everything is absolutely perfect and I highly recommend everyone with a furry little friend to get Barkbox!
Mindy T.
Goodyear
Although my dogs are spoiled and did not like the treats, they did love the toys! Very affordable as well, and always arrived on time. Easy to shop the website. Plus really good quality for the price. I would recommend shopping here!
Jordan W.
Oil City, Pa
These are the absolute cutest toys! These toys are super sturdy as well, my do still has his! This box is a little on the more expensive side being around $20 dollars a month. But the toys and treats were well loved by my fur baby.
Rachel B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If you want to give your dog something different every month this is perfect! The best part is you don’t even have to go to the pet store!!! This box comes right to your house filled with new treats and toys for your best friend :)
Bree F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 4 lbs Chihuhuha. H loved reci being all the healthy gifts he gets. They send toys and healthy snacks for dogs as well as accessiries for them. My little guys loved them! Not only do humans live surprises but our animals need love too;)
Shea A.
Larose, LA
I absolutely loved BarkBox when I had it! I had gotten the 6 month subscription. The only reason I didn't renew at the time was due to monetary issues, but I will more than likely be renewing our subscription soon! It is absolutely worth the money. My dog is medium to large sized and a tough chewer, and he still has quite a few of the tougher toys the he had received in the boxes, and it's been well over a year. Just those toys alone are worth the money! They also usually include nice bone and one or two bags of treats that are usually organic and always a different flavor. Every time they came in and my pup would smell the box, he already knew it was for him! If you're head over heels for your pup, this is a great thing to get them!!
Lisa J.
Best thing I ever got for my babies. I have 3 dogs and they love their healthy treats and there toys.. They bring you such an amazing collection of fun toys to give to your dogs to play. I would highly recommend this box to everyone with pets.
Emily R.
Grand Rapids , MN
My dogs love getting their bark boxes in the mail! So many toys and treats. They are really good at ripping apart their toys but the bark box toys last longer than any pet Smart or petco toys we've bought. They also love the treats!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.