BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Emily R.
Grand Rapids , MN
My dogs love getting their bark boxes in the mail! So many toys and treats. They are really good at ripping apart their toys but the bark box toys last longer than any pet Smart or petco toys we've bought. They also love the treats!
Paige C.
Harveys Lake, PA
its so cute and both of my dogs get so excited for it every month :) i love how the toys follow a theme and the treats always contain natural ingredients so its a little healthier for the dogs. my dogs always love the toys, too. some of their favorite ones we got from barkbox !! the customer service is quick and helpful too
Shelia m.
My Yorkie loves the toys the treat were to big. The toys ae her favorite. If you have a med size to bigger dog I think this is amazing. They ship and reply nicely. The price is great. I can not find the same toy in the stores.
My pup and I definitely look forward to the day when this arrives at our door! It is decently affordable for the products you get. We haven't had a product that my pup hasn't enjoyed, yet! We will continue to get this box monthly
Alexa S.
I love Bark Boxes! They come with the best toys for my dogs and they have the cutest themes. There's no need for improvement, and they are very affordable. I always get a big smile on my face when I see there's a new box at the door!
Jeverna J.
Okemah, OK
My dog absolutely LOVES when we open his barkbox! The quality of the products are amazing! This is seriously one of my favorite purchases ever! Everything is absolutely perfect and I highly recommend everyone with a furry little friend to get Barkbox!
McKinsey B.
Crowley, LA
I love every single thing I received for my precious pooch in this Bark box! He loves it so much also! I love Bark Box and my precious pooch and I are definitely looking forward to receiving o he next one. We absolutely can not wait!
Jordan W.
Oil City, Pa
These are the absolute cutest toys! These toys are super sturdy as well, my do still has his! This box is a little on the more expensive side being around $20 dollars a month. But the toys and treats were well loved by my fur baby.
Jamie S.
Grayling, MI
Barkbox has INCREDIBLE customer service. Had a couple of issues and they were MORE than accomodating. I would recommend this service to anyone with a pup. It's a little on the pricier side if you do not sign up for a year's subscription, but worth the subscription. My dogs have gotten some toys and treats that they LOVE!
Brandy T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I did get one box for my dogs.I actually loved the items they sent. Everything was great quality I got cute toys and great all natural treats. I only canceled because I cannot afford it. If I could afford to get these boxes I would!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.