BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Melody C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have received two BarkBox deliveries so far. I look forward to our next box and our dogs LOVE them! I would love to see more variety for treats. My younger dog has loved EVERY toy included in our BarkBox and I am so pleased! We look forward to getting the fun activities for our Littles when the box arrives. I appreciate those sweet touches for the humans! Order yours today!!
Jillian L.
Howard Beach, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bark box is amazing!!!!! My puppy loves everything that she receives. All products are grain free! They care about their “pupstomers” I highly recommend the bark box! They send you something new if you don’t like it! My dog couldn’t eat a treat and they let me pick a new one free of charge! The boxes range from different prices, I pay 25.00 a month for 6 months. It is awesome!!!
Candace N.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just signed up my golden for Bark Box just the other month and her and I both are loving it ! They have the cutest themes for each box and personalize it to your pup, great way to explore new brands of treats and toys plus my dog literally knows when the box arrives, totally worth every penny and for everything you get it’s affordable too! Highly recommend as a subscription box 😊
Jennifer G.
New haven , CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got this box to try for about $13-15 and I love it! Beautiful packaging and it came with 3 full size treat bags and 3 super cute and big toys for my shitzu! He loves them and the quality is very good
Carole M.
Plainville
L love BarkBox.I have been receiving them for over 1  1/2 years.They have quality snacks.My dog is a heavy chewer and they adjust boxes to him.If you are not satisfied just send the toy back.They are more then helpful.The subscription is $35.00 /mth and you can order extra toys or snacks you know your pup likes.Boxes are shipped automatically.I would highly recommend them.
Kassidy V.
San Angelo
Obsessed with barkbox and so is my Dog, Barry. I look forward to the cute themes every month and I know Barry loves the toys and treats. They are very accommodating to individual Dog needs. I recommend barkbox to everyone I know who has a dog.
Nicole M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love barkbox so far. My dog gets so excited when it comes in and they give you really cool stuff. I had a problem once and the customer service is easy to use and they corrected the problem right away.
Ira S.
San Jacinto, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup loves her monthly box! It comes with themed toys and treats. Also if there is a treat, your pup did not like, you can contact them and they will send you a different treat to replace it. I got the 6 month subscription and I love it! I won’t need to be buying toys for a while (she’s quite gently on her toys for the most part). I’d say the subscription is worth the try!
Lorelle B.
Donovan
Such a good quality box for the price. The dogs can’t wait for it when they recognize what I brought in. I have two pitbulls and the toys are good quality for the price they usually last a pretty long time which is good considering how many toys they go through! Also love that it comes with the treats and they tend to last the whole month so I don’t have to buy any more.
Jessica B.
I have a Barkbox subscription for my two shih tzus and they absolutely love it. After the first three months they started to recognize the box and know what was coming. I had one toy my dogs didn’t like and I contacted Barkbox to see what I could do and they sent a new toy it’s place! The customer service is great and dogs love the variety of toys and treats every month!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.