BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jeverna J.
Okemah, OK
My dog absolutely LOVES when we open his barkbox! The quality of the products are amazing! This is seriously one of my favorite purchases ever! Everything is absolutely perfect and I highly recommend everyone with a furry little friend to get Barkbox!
Emily R.
Grand Rapids , MN
My dogs love getting their bark boxes in the mail! So many toys and treats. They are really good at ripping apart their toys but the bark box toys last longer than any pet Smart or petco toys we've bought. They also love the treats!
Lauren g.
Easley, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs seriously got to the point where they knew what the boxes were when I would bring them inside, they LOVED them. We quit ordering because it got a little pricy with two dogs, but the boxes were amazing and always a huge hit!
McKinsey B.
Crowley, LA
I love every single thing I received for my precious pooch in this Bark box! He loves it so much also! I love Bark Box and my precious pooch and I are definitely looking forward to receiving o he next one. We absolutely can not wait!
Shelia m.
My Yorkie loves the toys the treat were to big. The toys ae her favorite. If you have a med size to bigger dog I think this is amazing. They ship and reply nicely. The price is great. I can not find the same toy in the stores.
Laura R.
Abilene, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
MY DOGS LOVE IT! I have a 3 1/2 year old English bulldog and a 5 month old German shepherd, I get the box for one and there's always toys for both and treats for both! It's so nice to get new toys since I have a puppy and she loves it!
April S.
Jackson, KY
This is a really good one. You actually get a lot of stuff for your fur babies in this box. Its not very big and at first you think man what did I order.lol after opening and seeing how much stuff is actually in it is well worth it .
Claire J.
Kansas City, MO
We love bark box! Our dog DESTROYS toys. Bark box makes it so that we don't have to feel bad when she takes all the fluff out of something in one day. She also loves the treats (can't say she's met a treat she didn't like). They seem to run out quick at first but after a few months you'll accrue a few bags and be set.
Jamie S.
Grayling, MI
Barkbox has INCREDIBLE customer service. Had a couple of issues and they were MORE than accomodating. I would recommend this service to anyone with a pup. It's a little on the pricier side if you do not sign up for a year's subscription, but worth the subscription. My dogs have gotten some toys and treats that they LOVE!
Joanne M.
Scottsdale
We ordered 2 bags of Nutro dog food using a 15% off coupon we got in the mail. I would say the price is pretty comparable to Per Club but you can't beat the convenience of having 2 30 lb bags of dog food shipped right to your door!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.