BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Barkbox is such a great idea because they offer such great products. The only thing is that the toys they give you get chewed up very easily by my dogs. I wish they'd offer more durable toys. The treats they give are always great.
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
The toys don't last long but I expect this with my two giants. Every box I have received has been nothing less than perfect! The treats are to die for (my dogs gobble them down) and now my dogs know when a box has arrived and will whine at the door until I open it for them!
Nora B.
Union, KY
My mom subscribed to Barbox for my pup and he absolutely loves it. He thinks the treats are so yummy and loves to destroy the toys. Shopping from their website is so user friendly and we will definitely continue his subscription.
Ciara J.
Nephi, UT
My two fur babes are always excited when they see their barkbox! They know what the box is and go nuts! The toys are awesome amd mostly durable. They love the treats and it comes with perfect amount of toys and treats to last! :)
Katelyn O.
Allendale, MI
Mine LOVES her barkbox! She knows when it comes and always tears the box open herself. She's very rough with her toys, but it's great because you have the option to add a 'heavier duty' toy in the box. Would definitely recommend.
Gabrielle Y.
Bristolville, OH
Scrappy loves the toys he gets! They are the only ones he can't tear apart. 100% affordable for any pet lover. You get a pack of treats, a toy, and a little something extra in each basic box. 100% recommend for anyone with a pet!
Jessica M.
Hokes Bluff, AL
My puppy loves Bark Box! They send treats, toys, etc. he loves everything he's ever received in his bark box. It's super easy to sign up and get started. We subscribed to ours for Christmas and each month he receives new surprises
Alexis I.
Pittsburgh, PA
I ordered this for a few months, it was cool getting a package for my dog, but for the price your better off going to the store and buying things you know your dog likes
Kyle W.
Wichita, KS
BarkBox is fantastic! My 1.5 year old mutt loves the treats that get sent not to mention the high quality toys that come in the boxes. Her favorite toy - a blue ball - actually came from BarkBox. It is hard to find anything comparable in quality and price in a local pet store. I always recommend BarkBox to dog owners.
Caitlin S.
Saint Louis , MO
We have 1 large fur baby (83 lb wolf breed) and she literally gets excited over every package we get hoping it's her barkbox. There are always tons of treats and unique adorable toys. We have a ridiculously large collection of toys at this point, so any she doesn't take an interest in, we donate to the local shelter.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.