BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Miki M.
I am always so excited when my BarkBox comes in the mail, and my two dogs know exactly what it is. There's always enough toys in there that they each get one, and I'll take the others to work to give way. I never have to buy treats any more either! The ones included in the box are always natural ones that I feel safe giving to my dogs.
Arrow D.
Newbury Park , CA
I really do love this box, I have a new puppy so I never know what he might like and this box allows me to find out his favorite things and give him time to play and use everything unlike in a store where he gets distracted every two seconds.
ocean m.
Richmond, IN
The products in this box are amaing and very loved by my dogs. They love these treats and toys better than buying them seperately. i just wish it was more affordable. its very great quality. im definitely going to keep buying it.  my dogs absolutely love it
Cynthia D.
Boston, MA
My yorkie suffers from protein allergies and the gang at bark box keeps him happy with the treats they send him each month . One of his favs is the Natures bits duck with cranberries and chickpea
Victoria C.
Fayetteville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am a little bit obsessed with my dog, and always love to spoil her. I love that BarkBox allows me to spoil her and have it shipped straight to my doorstep. I am always so excited to receive my box subscription and see what goodies she gets.
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Barkbox is amazing. My pup loves every single item sent and the toys last a long time. There are a great variety of toys/treats sent and my pup always knows when his box is here.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
I signed up for bark box 3 mo the ago for a 6 month month subscription and couldn't be happier! It's so worth it because you get a mix between treats and toys. My puppy loves all the treats! And so do I because they're soy free, organic and healthy!
Jordan C.
De Soto
I love this! My Aussie does, too! He loves the treats and the toys. It's so reasonably priced. Very affordable! It's amazing. Highly recommend to dog owners! I just wish it came with more balls than plush toys. I will keep using them for sure.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Bark Box is super cute and my doxie-beagle was over the moon excited to get it! The tissue paper was even paw themed! Each box has its own theme and I love that you now have the option to go month to month. It makes a great gift for a pet lover!
Bee
Cute themes with toys, treats, and chews surrounding the monthly theme. My dog usually likes 2 out of the 3 treats/chews. Only improvement would be to allow us to recommend what types of treats our dog prefers to better the selection received.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.