BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Megan B.
Bloomington, MN
It was a little pricy for why we got in the box but it was fun to see her play with the toy and she loved all of the treats that came in the box. I would do it every once in a wile not monthly. It is fun to open when you revive it though!
BROOKE B.
Cedar hill , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think the bark box is a very good idea!!! We have two large dogs and they love it getting new toys in the mail. They know now when we receive the box it's for them. We are very glad we signed up to receive the bark box very worth the money!!!
Kari S.
Blaine, MN
The barkbox is amazing! I have been subscribed to it for almost a year now! I love all of the toys and treats that come each month! My dog loves everything! I love that each box had a different theme! This is an amazing subscription box!
Heather B.
mesquite, TX
Love this!!! My first box came with two bags of treats, a bone that has lasted forever, and two super cute toys. It's a really good deal for the price. Plus I used a discount code so I got $10 off of the first one. I was able to cancel at anytime without a fee. Definitely a good one for someone addicted to buying dog toys :)
Jessica B.
Great products for a great price! My fur babies love them all. Would love to do a live review of some products for you.
My Jada Grace and Tyson Kane loveee treats and toys. They are so spoiled.
Thanks for taking good care of my babies.
Elissa M.
Saint Louis, MO
BarkBox is amazing! I get this once a month for my fur babies and they love it! I love that I get to try new treats for my pups and find out what they like best! Additionally, they love getting new toys every month that are delivered right to the house!
Susan C.
Bristol
My dogs went nuts for the quality treats and the toys. My babies are 8 and 19 pds and tore up every single toy that came. Sadly, the cost is too much to maintain monthly. And the destroyer club for heavy chewers is even more expensive.
Melanie N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not really a fit for my dogs. They didn't like the toys (seemed to be catered towards bigger dogs) and I didn't feel that it was worth the monthly cost. I ended up cancelling my subscription and getting Ollie (which is healthy food!) for my dogs.
Savannah D.
bemidji, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I ordered a box and got the heavy duty toy as well. My dog Chewy loved the treats (which were all very healthy!) And the toys lasted him quite awhile for being a boxer pit mix. Overall, i would definitely treat my dog to Barkbox again.
Jessica A.
Melbourne, FL
My Phoebe loved her first barkbox! All the toys were perfect for her, and she cuddles with one of them now every night. She got two full size bags of treats and is slowly making her way through them (she is only four pounds after all!)
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.