BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Dawn R.
Suffield, CT
My dog loves her barkbox! Totally worth every penny. Each month we get a sufficient amount of treats to last the month and new toys to entertain my dog. We have maintained this service for almost a year and I don't see us stopping anytime soon.
Christina P.
Bloomsburg, PA
Love the toys that came in this box for my pup. She absolutely loved them and they are def. More tough than any other toy we have got in the past. Our izzy usually has a toy torn apart within a day or 2 tops and these are holding up very nicely!
Denise A.
Corp Christi, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love their boxes, but my dog is a bit rough and no matter what she will destroy every toy that she gets from their boxes. That's even if I choose the box that's meant for rough pups
Meghan F.
Boston , MA
My husband recently gifted me and our pup a subscription to barkbox. It's the best mail day ever! I think I get even more excited for the new barkbox than even our dog, Scout! It's really fun to see what she likes best and to unwrap it with her!
Shelby W.
Corning, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our little lady loves this box. The only downfall is that our dog is so small (6 lbs) that not everything always works for her. Even when they're made for small dogs. It's worth the money but definitely be careful with the little furry friends.
Robin S.
Plantation, FL
I love Barkboxes. My dogs love them even more!! I bought an additional set of toys and treats for them for Christmas. I started out with a Groupon and continued the service because they loved it so much. I have 3 dogs so it is worth it for them.
Christine H.
Fountain Vly, CA
It was a hit and miss sometimes with what our two schnoodles liked. They loved all the treats that came in the boxes but some of the toys they didn't care for or just tore apart in a day. It was still a fun treat for them every once and a while.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
Kind of pricey for what you get, but my dogs love them. I love being able to try out new treats and toys to see what they like without having to go to the store and study everything.
Rosa G.
San Bernardino, CA
my dog loves all of the items that came. i really love how the more boxes you get the cheaper they are. i aslo really love how most of the treats that provide are made in the us.
Anna C.
Greenville, NC
When my dog sees the box she gets so excited!!!! This is honestly such a good deal and such a fun way to spoil your dog without going out to the store. I do think they could have a more custom option in order to assure all the dogs are satisfied
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.