BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Daneaja G.
Shalimar, FL
My dog loves everything they give. Each one is fun and exciting. It is one of my favorite monthly purchases.I don’t necessarily shop there but yes every month I order a box. Each month I pay and wait for a surprise box to be shipped. Definitely it is fun and creative.
ocean m.
Richmond, IN
The products in this box are amaing and very loved by my dogs. They love these treats and toys better than buying them seperately. i just wish it was more affordable. its very great quality. im definitely going to keep buying it.  my dogs absolutely love it
Leah S.
Lincoln
Bark box is great! I have two English bulldogs and they absolutely love what comes inside. The variety of toys and treats is different every month. I definitely recommend giving this company a shot. They seem to really care about the customer.
Victoria C.
Fayetteville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am a little bit obsessed with my dog, and always love to spoil her. I love that BarkBox allows me to spoil her and have it shipped straight to my doorstep. I am always so excited to receive my box subscription and see what goodies she gets.
Amber H.
I got a barkbox for a larg dog and my dog loces it. It is so amazing. They send treats and toys. My dog normally takes apart almost every toy I buy her. With bark box the toys last so much longer. She also loves all the treats that they send.
Lauren S.
Maineville, OH
BarkBox is the best!!! I love that they include different types of items, from toys to treats, and even accessories! My German Shepherd puppy absolutely loves everything he gets each month, and the price is affordable and it's so convenient!!
Arrow D.
Newbury Park , CA
I really do love this box, I have a new puppy so I never know what he might like and this box allows me to find out his favorite things and give him time to play and use everything unlike in a store where he gets distracted every two seconds.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Bark Box is super cute and my doxie-beagle was over the moon excited to get it! The tissue paper was even paw themed! Each box has its own theme and I love that you now have the option to go month to month. It makes a great gift for a pet lover!
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 2 pugs give Barkbox 5 paws! You can choose your box by the size of your dog which is awesome. My pugs are little, but fierce! I love having quality toys that aren't destroyed in 20 minutes and nutritious treats for my picky boys! Awesome box!
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Barkbox is amazing. My pup loves every single item sent and the toys last a long time. There are a great variety of toys/treats sent and my pup always knows when his box is here.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.