BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Mariangely S.
Bronx, NY
Loves the products. HATE BARKBOX PEOPLE!!!! Seriously barkbox should be bought out by chewy and maybe I would subscribe again. Had a subscription for 8 months and 5 boxes went missing, 1 was replaced and others never replaced or credited back to me.
Sabrina L.
Meridian, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pupper and I both love the bark box! I do wish it was a little bit cheaper and that there's was more customization when it came to the boxes. It always has a good assortment of treats and toys and if my dog doesn't like a toy they are more than happy to exchange!
Kenzie C.
Bark box is awesome!! I have a lab husky mix, so very crazy dog. Having a chewer but also a lover is tough for toys, and picky for treats. This is so much better than buying an array at the store quality and price wise! My pup is happy and so am i
Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these and so do my pups!!!! They give a variety of everything every time for an affordable price. I even told them my dog is a Great Dane and a very heavy chewer. For the same price they gave me more durable toys! I would recommend to anyone!
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The idea of bark box is great, however we identified as aggressive chewers and none of the toys sent lasted more than 10 minutes. Which is a lot of money for such a short time. They did enjoy the treats, however those salmon skins are sooooo stinky.
Keely G.
Eugene, OR
Amazing deal worth every penny. Every box is worth way more than what you pay. I have two pit bulls so toys don't last long with them having a monthly subscription was perfect and kept them entertained. I totally recommend this to any puppy owners!
Mia Colleen G.
LAWNDALE, CA
I tried it once to see if it would be something worth trying for my German Shepherd who happens to destroy anything new! I love how they give you good quality treats and interesting toys! Keeps him busy for a while! So far it's a good subscription
Brittany T.
Lakeland, FL
If you want new doggie Treats and things delivered to your door this is your one stop shop. Some of the items that I received in this box for my dog are now a staple in his treat routine. I would definitely recommend getting this for your fur baby.
Bethany D.
Great idea! It also included several all natural products which I LOvE. It is definitely worth the money. The presentation of the product is professional and super cute. You definitely won't be disappointed with Bark Box and neither will your pooch!
Morgan K.
I get a Bark Box every month for my dogs and have for well over a year. They love them! The treats are healthy for dogs and the toys are unique. My dogs are heavy chewers and they adapt my box accordingly. Excellent packaging, it is always adorable.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.