BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Emily G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great value for what you get in these boxes! My dog knows that it's his package to open when he sees the box. He loves every toy that comes in this box and they are quality. I will definitely continue my subscription!
Nhiya M.
Jacksonville , NC
I've got a Great Pyrenees and now every time I bring a package into the house he thinks it's for him. These are SOOO fun. Who doesn't love to spoil their dog???? I'm going to keep purchasing these because they're always full of great treats and toys.
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They offer really cool toys for my dogs and new yummy and healthy treats for them! I've only ever had one issue with them and their customer service was great and prompt! They fixed the problem in a timely manner! Happy customer and my pups love it :)
Laurie L.
Hopewell Jct, NY
My dogs Murphy and Bella are obsessed with Barkbox. They get so excited when they hear me opening it. They LOVE all the toys, and the treats are great too! Some of the toys are a little weird, but hey, my 140lb dog will just rip it apart anyway haha.
Stephanie D.
Curwensville, PA
I love BarkBox!! So does our fur baby Thor! We've gotten 2 boxes so far and both boxes contained more than 1 heavy duty toy as well as 3 or MORE bags of treats. I have posted on Facebook to encourage other to join. I love that they theme their boxes!
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My pup just got her first barkbox today She did this cute crazy little smile that she does when she gets excited ! the items that were in it totaled around 45$ I will continue her subscription as long as they keep sending quality product like they did ! Also a bonus we got her first. Box for 5.40 as new members ! Update 1/12/17 we received 3 boxes so far and my pup loves them! There are a few things she won't use or that are to big for her even though she is in the small and cute box subscription! All you need to do is contact them and they honor their scouts honor code and give you a coupon code to order something new on them ! The company is pretty awesome and they do whatever they can to help out ! I would totally recommend them 100% 21$ per box after your first box !
Anna K.
Palm Coast , FL
Great subscription box. My pups now get excited when they see the mailman. Always yummy and fun things in the box. Great way to explore new products and see what the pups like and what they don't.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
My dogs enjoyed this, but I no longer subscribe. They are really great about providing size appropriate products based on your dogs' size and breed, but it's too pricey to continue on with. Alot of treats and things my dogs didn't like or couldnt use.
Bobi M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a Siberian Husky / German Shepherd mix and she loves loves loves to chew. Subscribing to Bark box was great because she gets new toys all the time and they are size appropriate.
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The idea of bark box is great, however we identified as aggressive chewers and none of the toys sent lasted more than 10 minutes. Which is a lot of money for such a short time. They did enjoy the treats, however those salmon skins are sooooo stinky.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.