BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I always feel guilt when shopping for myself. I feel I should always be buying something for my pet too. At least once a month! Hello Barkbox. The best quality, affordable and easy way to show your pet how much you love them. With amazing quality catered to your pets size and breed, your hand selected box will for sure be a monthly hit with your best friend.
Claire M.
Nashville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love getting BarkBox! My dog goes through toys pretty fast, so new toys every month is perfect. And we're always working on new tricks so the small, healthy treats are great! I've recommend to so many friends and they love it now too!
Angel M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Barkbox is a great investment for your dog! My dog always knows when his barkbox is here. He digs right in as soon as I open the box. He always gets 2 toys & three treats. Most of the time the treats are bags, my dog always loves them. The only fault I have is sometimes the treats and toys can be a little harder for my dog to play with or chew.
Miranda F.
San Jose, CA
When I say this is the one thing my dog really looks forward to I mean it. Every time a package comes to the house he checks to see if it’s his bark box. Ive thought about getting 2 subscriptions just so he can have it twice a month! I recommend it to anyone with a dog. The treats they give are really good for your dog and the toys are just adorable!
Leah W.
Alexandria, VA
I recently adopted a young border collie mix and she is very picky about the toys we have bought her.  She loves to chew on bones and any other toy we get her so barkbox has given us a way to keep her in supply of toys and treats even when she chews up her new favorite toy.  Thanks to barkbox, we discovered she absolutely loves squeaky toys!
Ashley P.
Kansas City, MO
I am a HUGE fan of barkbox. The toys are so well made - my dogs are really rough with toys and they can’t seem to tear up these toys. And when they were pups and couldn’t chew the hard treats we received, I mentioned it in an email to a BarkBox rep and they adjusted my preferences on my subscription AND sent me three different soft treats for free!
Paige K.
Duluth, GA
Before bark box, I really don’t know what we did lol. Dog Toys are very expensive and most of the time lack character. The bark box sends us 3 themed plush’s and 3 treats for my dog for only 20 a month !! My dog is always excited when the mail comes. He thinks every delivery is his box ! It’s truly amazing getting to see his excitement each month.
Carly 👑.
Williamsport
Love it! My dog is a super chewer and these toys last so long with him. It seems expensive at first but the treats are good for them so i know what Brutus is eating before i gibe it to him!
Samantha S.
Very affordable for your pets! If you are the type to go buy youre pet something monthly or more, these are for you. You will most likely save some money. They all come with a toy and treat of some kind and probably add up to more than what you would spend at the store. I like that they use a lot of organic brands that I'd only have been introduced to through them.
Casey L.
I absolutely LOVE Barkbox! I’ve been subscribed for over a year now and I am so happy with the service! The boxes are always amazing with awesome themes and my husky looks forward to her box every month! Costumer service is the best and will replace any toy that your pup destroys!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.