BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Micheala N.
Troy, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
You get so many amazing items in these boxes, it's pretty cool! All the toys work great and if I can't use them at home I bring them to work, and the dogs play with them there! Strongly recommend to anyone who may want to try new things for their pet!
Anna C.
Raleigh , NC
When my dog sees the box she gets so excited!!!! This is honestly such a good deal and such a fun way to spoil your dog without going out to the store. I do think they could have a more custom option in order to assure all the dogs are satisfied
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta , IL
My fur babies love their monthly boxes. Not only do they get good quality treats but they also get some fun squeaky toys from time to time. I would definitely recommend this subscription box if you love your fur babies like your own children!!!
Cara M.
Louisville, OH
It's HERE!!!  My pup would jump for joy at its arrival!!!  So satisfying watching him get that joy of "MAIL!!!" Would definitely recommend to anyone who loves their pooch!!! Fairly priced for convenience and content!! BarkBox
Robin S.
Plantation, FL
I love Barkboxes. My dogs love them even more!! I bought an additional set of toys and treats for them for Christmas. I started out with a Groupon and continued the service because they loved it so much. I have 3 dogs so it is worth it for them.
Christine H.
Fountain Vly, CA
It was a hit and miss sometimes with what our two schnoodles liked. They loved all the treats that came in the boxes but some of the toys they didn't care for or just tore apart in a day. It was still a fun treat for them every once and a while.
Jodi D.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
BarkBox delivery is out favorite day of the month! I'm not sure who's more excited.... me or my pups. The toys are adorable & themed. And it comes with two full size bags of treats! We have so many toys I should cancel but we love it too much!!!
Christina P.
Bloomsburg, PA
Love the toys that came in this box for my pup. She absolutely loved them and they are def. More tough than any other toy we have got in the past. Our izzy usually has a toy torn apart within a day or 2 tops and these are holding up very nicely!
Sarah F.
Fpo, AE
BarkBox is perfect in price and product. 10% of proceeds are actually donated. You can simply order online or by text. They also have a multi-dog discount as well! You get about 4-6 full sized products for $29 a month with no subscription.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
Kind of pricey for what you get, but my dogs love them. I love being able to try out new treats and toys to see what they like without having to go to the store and study everything.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.