BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Katie F.
I love barkbox and so do my dogs! Everything is made in the US or Canada and they allow you to upgrade to heavy chewer for free if you ask! My dogs know the box and get so excited every month. I would recommend this to everyone with dogs!!!
Jodie R.
Bowling Green, KY
Good quality toys and treats for a fair price. I love the themes they create and they always add an enrichment toy (think toys inside of others for your pup to try and get out). I don't like how you have to commit to at least 6 months though, some months I don't have the extra money and wish I could pause the box for the month.
Eddy B.
Barkbox is my husky favorite monthly surprise. With their toys and treats :) he loves to open the box and find out what he's getting.. the Alice in wonderland was definitely his favorite. We are on a six month program but I will be renewing
Kayla G.
Clarksville, TN
I love spoiling my dogs but some pet toys and treats are expensive! I love that this box comes with a variety of both! My dogs loved the surprisingly durable toys! The treats are healthy and made in the USA and Canada which makes me happy as I don't buy anything for them that isn't. They were very helpful and prompt through the text number when I had questions about the treats! The price per month is reasonable too I just wish instead of two full subscriptions that you could just "add a dog" for multiple dog households and maybe the box would have an extra toy or two. Other than that me and my fur kids are excited for next month!
Kaitlyn W.
chattanooga
I love the treats I get from bark box. They have minimum ingredients and they’re all natural. Belle loves them and I never run out before the next box. Always have treats leftover. Some of them smell better than others but belle doesn’t care. They’re yummy to her.
Ashley N.
Clovis, NM
I loooove Bark Box! We get the large one every month for our yellow lab and it's alway so cute and fun! They always have a theme and everything in your box revolves around that theme! Would definitely recommend for everyone's fur babies! :)
Lexi M.
In a household with 2 French Bulldogs we go through toys and treats quite often! BB helps us to replenish both of those with new and exciting products. The dogs recognize the box now and go crazy for it every time it's dropped at the door!
Shannon K.
Lenexa, KS
This is the highlight of my dog's month! She gets so excited to see her package arrive. She has loved everything we have received and we have been getting it for her for over a year now. Great quality toys and treats. Only the best!
Elizabeth W.
Richgrove
I have an Australian Shepherd and they never outgrow their chewing phase so Barkbox is perfect for those active breeds that can never seem to get tired and also get bored easily. I would recommend this subscription for all Aussie owners.
Liz B.
Titusville, FL
So I recently added a new puppy to my home and came across a really great deal for these boxes (Groupon and Ebates about $12/box) and so I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did! Each month a box gets sent with a theme and 4-5 items varying from toys to treats to products for your pup based on their weight category with the option to switch to a different size box at any time without penalty which is great for my growing pup! The products are of good quality and enjoyed by both of my dogs, I also usually see a $30+ value in products so I save so much than by going to a retail pet store! If by chance your pup is a heavy chewer (like mine) all you have to do is email them and ask for a heavy chewer box and they try to give more durable toys most of the months! I haven't had any problems with customer service, in fact, only have had great experiences and we look forward to our box each month! My only complaint is that some months I'll get an item that has been in a earlier box but my pups don't mind, especially the bully sticks! They are gold!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.