BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Ashley N.
Clovis, NM
I loooove Bark Box! We get the large one every month for our yellow lab and it's alway so cute and fun! They always have a theme and everything in your box revolves around that theme! Would definitely recommend for everyone's fur babies! :)
Cintya R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this box! Before you order, it asks what kind of dog, weight and all that stuff. Comes with the cutest toys, and tons of bags of treats. And if your dog doesn't like one of the treats you can always send them back and they replace it!
Jennifer S.
Leland, NC
My dog loved the box! It came with new toys and treats and a variety of each. She really enjoyed opening the box as well. It was affordable but when she didn't like something in the box, I always felt like those 1-2 products went to waste.
Jodie R.
Bowling Green, KY
Good quality toys and treats for a fair price. I love the themes they create and they always add an enrichment toy (think toys inside of others for your pup to try and get out). I don't like how you have to commit to at least 6 months though, some months I don't have the extra money and wish I could pause the box for the month.
Alyssa D.
Fort Hood, TX
My dog loves her bark boxes. She knows the second it's delivered that it's for her. She normally gets 2 toys, a chew bone, and 2 packs of treats which typically last her until her next bark box is here. I think it's totally worth the price!
Mandy K.
I Really love bark box! So do my dogs.  The toys are always really cute and seem well-made.  There is always a good balance of toys, treats, and chews.  I feel like I got tricked into signing up for a year but it's been worth it so far.  I will probably not continue the subscription after mine is over with though.
Summer N.
Moreno Valley
My dogs absolutely love everything in this box! Especially the toys! They love getting new ones every month. It's a treat they look forward too! And they know when the box is in the house because they just go crazy until I give it to them!!
Danielle Z.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love bark box and so do my dogs. The toys and treats are always high quality. I started reading the ingredients on all the treats when my dog developed a food allergy and was super impressed by how high quality they are! The themes are always super cute too.
Olivia S.
Belle Vernon, PA
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I swear it's even more fun for me than it is for my dog. And my dog is also now able to have at least five toys in every room of the house. He loves the toys and treats. Great products and super cute trends for each box!!
Neisha O.
Louisville, KY
There is no easier way to please your pup. My dogs loved opening their "mail" once a month to find so many fun toys and treats. I love this service and have order many times while being able to specify as the needs of my fur babies change.
Amanda Y.
Eugene, OR
Is this box worth the money and do you get stuff that your dog actually likes?
Erika B.
Newark, NJ
I have a heavy chewer, wanted to know if this box would be worth it for him. He doesn't do well with stuffies.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you get a bark box?
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Are there varying levels of subscription? And what percentage would you say you could live without in the box?
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
My dog is under 5 pound, would the toys and treats be to big for her?