BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Sam W.
Raleigh, NC
This box fit perfectly for my pup and she absolutely loves the product that comes into it. From the treats to the toys. No improvement is needed to make this box. Hands down the best purchase I have ever made for her and will definitely beshopping
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My pup just got her first barkbox today She did this cute crazy little smile that she does when she gets excited ! the items that were in it totaled around 45$ I will continue her subscription as long as they keep sending quality product like they did ! Also a bonus we got her first. Box for 5.40 as new members ! Update 1/12/17 we received 3 boxes so far and my pup loves them! There are a few things she won't use or that are to big for her even though she is in the small and cute box subscription! All you need to do is contact them and they honor their scouts honor code and give you a coupon code to order something new on them ! The company is pretty awesome and they do whatever they can to help out ! I would totally recommend them 100% 21$ per box after your first box !
Brittany T.
Lakeland, FL
If you want new doggie Treats and things delivered to your door this is your one stop shop. Some of the items that I received in this box for my dog are now a staple in his treat routine. I would definitely recommend getting this for your fur baby.
Morgan K.
I get a Bark Box every month for my dogs and have for well over a year. They love them! The treats are healthy for dogs and the toys are unique. My dogs are heavy chewers and they adapt my box accordingly. Excellent packaging, it is always adorable.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
My dogs enjoyed this, but I no longer subscribe. They are really great about providing size appropriate products based on your dogs' size and breed, but it's too pricey to continue on with. Alot of treats and things my dogs didn't like or couldnt use.
Mia Colleen G.
LAWNDALE, CA
I tried it once to see if it would be something worth trying for my German Shepherd who happens to destroy anything new! I love how they give you good quality treats and interesting toys! Keeps him busy for a while! So far it's a good subscription
Alexa L.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been subscribed for about 5 months. For my pet this was the best decision ever. He goes through toys very quickly but this subscription gives him just enough time in between. This is a subscription I will never stop. Because my pups deserve it.
Anndrea C.
Springfield, IL
Every month my pit babies get healthy treats and long lasting chew toys. When I get home and see the bark box on my porch I know my pooches are in for a treat! I don't have time to go shopping for toys every month so this box is just what I needed
Anna K.
Palm Coast , FL
Great subscription box. My pups now get excited when they see the mailman. Always yummy and fun things in the box. Great way to explore new products and see what the pups like and what they don't.
Dawn S.
Manchester, NH
I loved getting the box full of things relating to my dog. Food, treats, toy & even a book for me to read that literally made me cry because the stories were so heartwarming about "mans best friend." I would definitely recommend for any dog owners.
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
Are these boxes customizable depending on breed? Can you buy the boxes monthly or must you buy for the year?
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
How much is this bark box? And how many items does it come with and is it worth it? Thanks
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Are there varying levels of subscription? And what percentage would you say you could live without in the box?
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do you recommend the bark box?
Emily M.
Edmonton, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are there any other ACD/Blue Heeler pet parents who get this service? I'm excited but nervous it won't be able to hold up to his rough tough destructive self.