BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Mia Colleen G.
LAWNDALE, CA
I tried it once to see if it would be something worth trying for my German Shepherd who happens to destroy anything new! I love how they give you good quality treats and interesting toys! Keeps him busy for a while! So far it's a good subscription
Morgan K.
I get a Bark Box every month for my dogs and have for well over a year. They love them! The treats are healthy for dogs and the toys are unique. My dogs are heavy chewers and they adapt my box accordingly. Excellent packaging, it is always adorable.
Brooke S.
Dayton
These boxes are really cute and the,ed. They're exciting to receive. However the toys aren't super durable. Even the ones that are supposed to be. Their customer service is good but it's a chore to always contact them so I stopped buying the box.
Tori S.
Morgantown, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I absolutely love the bark box and so doesn't my pooch!  It's something new every month, and the shopping experience is awesome.  I think Barkbox really listens to their customers and what THEY would like to have in their boxes.  All in all, I highly recommend.
Tracey M.
Wasilla, AK
Absolutely love these boxes and all their surprises. The quality of the products are good, sometimes they are very odd though. We stopped our subscription because we moved, I would say this is relatively expensive but good value for what you get in the boxes.
Cara M.
Louisville, OH
It's HERE!!!  My pup would jump for joy at its arrival!!!  So satisfying watching him get that joy of "MAIL!!!" Would definitely recommend to anyone who loves their pooch!!! Fairly priced for convenience and content!! BarkBox
Alex W.
Bonney Lake
Aaaah! This box is so super awesome! My dog always gets super excited when the box comes, knowing that she'll get some awesome new toys to shred to pieces. Her toy box is now overflowing, and I haven't even been subscribed more than six months!
Shelby W.
Painted Post, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our little lady loves this box. The only downfall is that our dog is so small (6 lbs) that not everything always works for her. Even when they're made for small dogs. It's worth the money but definitely be careful with the little furry friends.
ciana n.
New York
I love these small boxes for my teacup yorkie. They send him the cutest toys which he loves and he adores the snacks they send him. Every month it comes they send a variety of things for my munchkin people who have dogs should do this its great
Ally O.
Valley City
I look forward to getting barkbox in the mail every month! It provides my pet with multiple toys, along with multiple treats that he loves. I also really enjoy that each month there is a new theme for the box which makes opening it a lot of fun!
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this subscription worth it? Is the price too high for items you can get at any store?
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
Are these boxes customizable depending on breed? Can you buy the boxes monthly or must you buy for the year?
Amanda Y.
Eugene, OR
Is this box worth the money and do you get stuff that your dog actually likes?
Jaclyn L.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is a big chewer - does bark-box have a special box for chewers? Otherwise the plushes will be destroyed in 5 minutes 🙈
Emily M.
Edmonton, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are there any other ACD/Blue Heeler pet parents who get this service? I'm excited but nervous it won't be able to hold up to his rough tough destructive self.