BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kayla G.
Clarksville, TN
I love spoiling my dogs but some pet toys and treats are expensive! I love that this box comes with a variety of both! My dogs loved the surprisingly durable toys! The treats are healthy and made in the USA and Canada which makes me happy as I don't buy anything for them that isn't. They were very helpful and prompt through the text number when I had questions about the treats! The price per month is reasonable too I just wish instead of two full subscriptions that you could just "add a dog" for multiple dog households and maybe the box would have an extra toy or two. Other than that me and my fur kids are excited for next month!
Ashley N.
Clovis, NM
I loooove Bark Box! We get the large one every month for our yellow lab and it's alway so cute and fun! They always have a theme and everything in your box revolves around that theme! Would definitely recommend for everyone's fur babies! :)
Carissa D.
Miamisburg, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! My dog is obsessed with this box! She gets so excited overtime it comes and has not gotten anything she didn't like inside! My brothers dog is the same with the box and I recommend this to everyone with dogs and wants a way to get new treats!
Mandy K.
I Really love bark box! So do my dogs.  The toys are always really cute and seem well-made.  There is always a good balance of toys, treats, and chews.  I feel like I got tricked into signing up for a year but it's been worth it so far.  I will probably not continue the subscription after mine is over with though.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I like the bark box it was okay for bigger dogs. I told the company I had smaller dogs and they send chew toys for a medium dog pretty much and the treats were way to hard for my pups.
Olivia S.
Belle Vernon, PA
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I swear it's even more fun for me than it is for my dog. And my dog is also now able to have at least five toys in every room of the house. He loves the toys and treats. Great products and super cute trends for each box!!
Jodie R.
Bowling Green, KY
Good quality toys and treats for a fair price. I love the themes they create and they always add an enrichment toy (think toys inside of others for your pup to try and get out). I don't like how you have to commit to at least 6 months though, some months I don't have the extra money and wish I could pause the box for the month.
Jennipher H.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I loved all the products that came in my monthly subscription boxes from BarkBox! All the products were high quality and my dog loved all the goodies included. The toys are very durable. Love that all the products are made in the U.S.
Scott S.
WAXAHACHIE, TX
I really like the variety and themes BarkBox creates, but if you have bigger dogs that love to chew/destroy their toys, then this may not be the right solution for you. They do ask about your dog's size and chewing habits, but, from time to time, they will still include items in the box that will easily be destroyed by a very "chew-aggressive" dog. It seems I have received at least one very durable toy in every box, so there is always something for them to enjoy! Like any good dog owner, you have to monitor your dog's play time with toys to make sure they aren't destroying and possibly swallowing parts of their new toy. BarkBox will send you a replacement toy at least one time. Not sure if it's just a one-time offer, but I never took them up on this even though I should have. They also always include 2-3 treat options for your dog that are always something I have never purchased (or in my case, even seen!) and my two dogs love them all. For the price point, I'm not always sure I'm getting a "deal", but it's always pretty inventive and my dogs never complain!
Jennifer S.
Leland, NC
My dog loved the box! It came with new toys and treats and a variety of each. She really enjoyed opening the box as well. It was affordable but when she didn't like something in the box, I always felt like those 1-2 products went to waste.
Jessica E.
I want to get the box but I’m worried about just one thing, is it too much stuff to get every month? Does anyone find it totally worth it?
Laura R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Should I get BarkBox for my 4 month old Min Pin?
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Are these worth the money? I have been wanting to try it for awhile! Does it send good products? Where can I find coupons for it?
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Favorite dog treats? I tend to stay away from stuff like Beggin Strips and Pupperoni, and I stick to the more natural treats that come in BarkBox
Cat L.
Is this box actually worth it? I'm just worried that I would end up spending more on the box a month than I would just buying my dog toys/treats like I normally do!!