BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Chelsea V.
My dog loves this! She gets so happy every month it arrives, the quality is good and I have never gotten a repeat toy which is awesome. It's affordable and if you talk to them they can help you get a better deal the customer service is just beautiful
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They offer really cool toys for my dogs and new yummy and healthy treats for them! I've only ever had one issue with them and their customer service was great and prompt! They fixed the problem in a timely manner! Happy customer and my pups love it :)
Shakeela M.
Charlotte, NC
My big baby loves her bark boxes she gets excited monthly it's only 21 dollars for 2 toys 2 bags of treats and a chew bone type treat the toys actually last with my dog who usually destroys toys thanks to barkbox she currently has 31 toys and counting
Sandy D.
I was pleasantly surprised with just how good this box was, and how much my dogs liked the items. We ordered a box for our dogs Christmas gift - they are family too! - because I am in love with sub boxes. Our dogs are big, strong chewers (GSD and American Bulldog) so we requested a heavy chewer box. Based on the Christmas rush, the box was shipped without the heavy chewer items. Rather, just the large dog box was sent. Customer service was great - they emailed us to let us know of this omission, and gave us a coupon and free shipping to order a heavy chewing item. To our delight, however, the big dog box had really great quality toys and treats so it doesn't appear that we need the heavy chewer option after all. More than enough treats and toys in that one box for both of our dogs. Very very happy with this box, and will be ordering from them again in the future.
Andrew L.
Escanaba
Bar Box is amazing. My dog absolutely loves everything that comes in it. All the products are always extremely high quality, well packaged, and well thought out. I am never displeased and am very happy that I chose to start bark box for my dog.
Sarah H.
Baltimore, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love how the boxes are always themed. The snacks and treats are high quality. The toys are so cute and fun. The toys don't usually last that long due to my destructive chewers but none the less it it's still so much fun seeing my dogs enjoy the box.
Amanda H.
Nashville, TN
I just started with this subscription but so far everything my dog has received he has loved! He goes through toys like crazy so its fun for us to have new toys to play with. The treats are always sourced from reputable companies so I feel safe giving them to my dog!
Kelsey C.
Sugar Land, TX
This product is a great idea. I always buy my dog new toys as she destroys them. This is perfect because I get charged monthly and the boxes come with everything I would need for the month. I also pay for the extra toy club so she get three toys a month. They always are so cute and last for a long time. I would recommend to any pet owner!
Leah C.
Fresno, CA
My kiddos love BarkBox. They get so excited when a box arrives. The products are pretty good, but I have 3 dogs that tear things fast. The price is affordable considering the type of things that come in the box. Would recommend to pet owners for sure.
KARISSA L.
Fort Valley, GA
My husband and I decided to treat our two pups to a bark box. We have a Pomeranian (4 years old) and one Pomchi (3 years old). Every month once we received the BarkBox in the mail we always would make a big deal about it to the pups like it was their birthday. When signing up for the Barkbox there are questions related to your pups that wau rhe nox
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.