BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kayla G.
Clarksville, TN
I love spoiling my dogs but some pet toys and treats are expensive! I love that this box comes with a variety of both! My dogs loved the surprisingly durable toys! The treats are healthy and made in the USA and Canada which makes me happy as I don't buy anything for them that isn't. They were very helpful and prompt through the text number when I had questions about the treats! The price per month is reasonable too I just wish instead of two full subscriptions that you could just "add a dog" for multiple dog households and maybe the box would have an extra toy or two. Other than that me and my fur kids are excited for next month!
Mandy K.
I Really love bark box! So do my dogs.  The toys are always really cute and seem well-made.  There is always a good balance of toys, treats, and chews.  I feel like I got tricked into signing up for a year but it's been worth it so far.  I will probably not continue the subscription after mine is over with though.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I like the bark box it was okay for bigger dogs. I told the company I had smaller dogs and they send chew toys for a medium dog pretty much and the treats were way to hard for my pups.
Jennifer S.
Leland, NC
My dog loved the box! It came with new toys and treats and a variety of each. She really enjoyed opening the box as well. It was affordable but when she didn't like something in the box, I always felt like those 1-2 products went to waste.
Carissa D.
Miamisburg, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! My dog is obsessed with this box! She gets so excited overtime it comes and has not gotten anything she didn't like inside! My brothers dog is the same with the box and I recommend this to everyone with dogs and wants a way to get new treats!
Olivia S.
Belle Vernon, PA
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I swear it's even more fun for me than it is for my dog. And my dog is also now able to have at least five toys in every room of the house. He loves the toys and treats. Great products and super cute trends for each box!!
April S.
Dinuba, CA
I absolutely love this for my dogs and they love it as well. The chew toys omg are absolutely cute my lab mix she absolutely loves them and plays with them. Ive even kept some for myself and added to my collection of little stuffed animals.
Jennipher H.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I loved all the products that came in my monthly subscription boxes from BarkBox! All the products were high quality and my dog loved all the goodies included. The toys are very durable. Love that all the products are made in the U.S.
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
I have not used this box subscription myself. But my sister swears by this for all her puppy needs. I have seen their products and they seem to have great quality. Plus for all the product you receive in one month box it is way worth the price.
Glynna G.
Jacksonville, FL
I really liked the BarkBox I received for my dog. It had a wide range of treats and toys suited to her small size. Naturally, she was thrilled when the packages arrived just for her!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.