BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog and my daughters dog loves this box. I have a YorkiePoo and she has a high chewer Shepard husky mix. We get two different boxes of course but the dogs love them. They know when we bring them in.
Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our pup Remi loved getting the bark boxes he even new when it came. Down side was our dog is a chewer and he would chew the toys within a day of getting it, they didn’t last the longest but he loved the treats that came with It we still have so many treats.
Ashleigh C.
Orlando, FL
Amazing quality toys! My two dogs absolutely love getting new toys every month, it makes it fun and interesting for them to always have new toys to play with, they are never bored with BarkBox! I would recommend to all dog lovers who want fun, quality toys
Alexis K.
Azusa, CA
I have a very strong pit and she's very playful, you tore through the toys within minutes, customer service is very understanding and sent us 2 more toys and snacks that our pup enjoyed very much, price is a little pricy but worth the happiness of our pup
Karen D.
Valley stream
My pup gets soooo excited when he sees this box delivered ! i love how you get treats, toys, and useful items. usually two treats and two toys per box. i love the many different treats because my dog will never get bored of having the same thing over again
Julie C.
Peterborough, NH
My standard poodle Bailey and I love receiving his BarkBox each month. I love knowing that he will receive 3 new toys and several bags of treats each month that are specially chosen for his size, diet, and chewing habits, and he loves smelling and chewing his way through his new finds! Customer Service, with minor exception, has been absolutely amazing.
Rebecca R.
I've only gotten one month & it's amazing. My dog is really picky when it comes to treats but she loved every treat they gave me in the box. She even loves the toys. The squeaky toy they her is still intact which is a miracle cause she destroys every squeaky toy, but the toy in the boy is very well made. My first box was awesome can't wait to see what else I will get for my doggy Bella next time.
Valerie b.
largo, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
LOve love love love. I had to type it out four times for my four pekes. They love to have presents. I awlays telll them when I leave the house im going for presents for them so they love eto get stuff and a box delivered for them make them feel so special!
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
My dogs know when it's about time for their boxes to arrive. They love the toys and treats that come in their box. I think it's a great price, especially considering how much one toy at petsmart costs. Your dogs really do know and remember and get excited!
Tiana H.
Halfmoon, NY
My dog always loves the toys and treats that come in a bark box. She's a chewer and most of the toys she isn't able to chew up. She really loves when they come in the mail and we always let her open the box! We need to renew our subscription soon! Thanks!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.