BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Carolanne C.
Daleville
We didn't really like this box. It always came with a variety of treats and toys, but my pups never seems to enjoy them. The toys were of good quality and always practical, yet cute. It was fun while we had it, but we probably won't be purchasing again.
Abigail T.
Des Moines, IA
I have a 11 month old golden doodle and we have been getting him these boxes for a while and he ALWAYS loves them!! It's getting to the point where he knows when it's coming! We are looking to get another dog and will be getting a second box FOR SURE!!
Michele  F.
Conyers , GA
I thought I was going to be really excited about getting this box of surprises for my dogs but when I received the box I was somewhat disappointed because the products I received were products that I could have gotten at a different store at a better price. I don't particularly care for surprises when it comes to my dogs. I like to choose what I give my dogs.
Taylor G.
Athens, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The cutest thing in the world. My dogs love toys and the toys that we receive are always adorable and creative! Only downside is I wish the toys were more durable! The snack are hit or miss for my dogs since they're picky, but the price is definitely worth it!
💥james H.
The bark box is so amazing! First of all my dog was so exited when I brought the box in my house. I opened it up and there was tons of goodies for my dog. My dog loved them and played with the goodies for days and weeks. It a great investment in money!
Ivelisse C.
Casselberry, FL
There's nothing cuter than to see my dog wagging its tail excitedly because he knows he's about to get a box full of treats! He loves to try new things and to play with his new toys! BarkBox makes it easy to spoil your pups without having to leave home!
Anna C.
Wilkinson, IN
I love the items we receive in the BarkBox, and so does my dog! I think it's a great way to try out something new to your pet without being invested in a large quantity. I would recommend BarkBox to anyone that is looking for something new for their pet.
Emily M.
Las Vegas, NV
My dogs all love it and I have 4 dogs and usually they are pretty picky when it comes to treats but not with BarkBox my 2 English Bulldogs get especially excited when the see the box come through the door because they know they are getting new toys!!!!
Arin H.
Lawrenceville, GA
The cutest concept ever! You pay to get good quality toys monthly for your fur babies! The second I opened it my dog knew it was for her, which is awesome to see. The toys last FOREVER (super good quality) and she ate all the treats (she's a picky eater)
Case G.
Charlottesville
It was perfect! for all ages of dogs. the puppy enjoyed the toys and chewies (which have saved our couch legs!!) and the older pups enjoyed the healthy treat options. this was our first box and we will be ordering here again. i highly recommend it!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.