BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Amanda H.
Nashville, TN
I just started with this subscription but so far everything my dog has received he has loved! He goes through toys like crazy so its fun for us to have new toys to play with. The treats are always sourced from reputable companies so I feel safe giving them to my dog!
McAllister S.
Dothan, AL
My dog and I both love BarkBox! We love how the box is always on time, and my puppy loves opening it and getting new toys! Definitely a must have for busy busy puppy parents! I cannot wait to receive my next box in the mail, and neither can my pooch.
Sherrie K.
St.Paul, MN
I subscribed to BarkBox for about one year, and my dog (20 pound jack Russell-pug mix) loved it! Dog toys and treats are so expensive at the stores that I was continually amazed by the value of the products I received in the BarkBox. It's personalized based on the size of the dog ( I chose medium because my dog needs bigger toys) and whether your dog has allergies (I did not choose this option). After emailing the company, they also were able to note that my dog is an aggressive chewer so most toys were chosen with that in mind. However, over time, my dog (who was a puppy when I started) started chewing her toys and wrecking everything- even the ones for powerful chewers! The treats (always 2 full bags) were great- healthy ingredients and very good quality. In the end, it didn't make sense for my dog since she ruined her toys but I would highly recommend it to others!!
Demari G.
Dorchester , MA
my dog loves getting this box in the mail especially since it comes specifically for his little size. I really love seeing the products in this box my dog usually loves them all as well I hope it doesn't get repetitive like the other feedbacks suggest
Leah C.
Fresno, CA
My kiddos love BarkBox. They get so excited when a box arrives. The products are pretty good, but I have 3 dogs that tear things fast. The price is affordable considering the type of things that come in the box. Would recommend to pet owners for sure.
Brittany T.
Lakeland, FL
If you want new doggie Treats and things delivered to your door this is your one stop shop. Some of the items that I received in this box for my dog are now a staple in his treat routine. I would definitely recommend getting this for your fur baby.
Sarah H.
I thought that BarkBox had picked a great toy for my dog he really liked it but it squeaks to much. I have a pit bull so the toy is kind of on its last legs. My dog has almost completely ruined it but other than that they were cheap and I enjoyed everything else that was in the BarkBox
Katie B.
Brandenburg, KY
My pets and I both love these boxes! They get new toys and treats monthly, and they always have nice quality toys as well. I will continue to get this monthly box as long as I have my pets around it's a nice treat for them at the end of the month!
Hannah D.
My pup absolutely loves the toys that come with this box. I just wish their was more food in the box because my house is filled with pup toys and not enough goodies! pros: cute toys, cons: NEEDS MORE TREATS! i will probably move on to another box.
Taylor B.
Sherwood
There is always a variety of pet supplies, as well as a variance. BarkBox helps me to be the best pet owner I can be, because not only do I give my pets all the love and care they need, but BarkBox also allows me to spoil my fur babies continuously!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.