BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Amanda S.
Port St Lucie, FL
We got this for my redbone coonhound and our blue tick coonhound! And they love it! They manage to get the toy apart in a matter of min but that's ok because they enjoy every min of it! We also really enjoy all the treats that they get to try every month!
Miranda C.
Columbus , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolutely love Barkboxes they are perfect for a pet owner and come at a perfect time during the month. My pupper loves it, and as do I! It also saves me money on buying treats and random dog items that I pass at the store and the products are prime time.
Sydney W.
Recently started getting these so I have only gotten two. The toys they give you are very unique and fun. It's a hit or miss if my dogs actually like them. The treats are also fun and my dogs have enjoyed them. Can't wait to see what we get in the next box!
Rachel D.
Lynchburg , VA
Me and my dog, Penny, love Bark box!! I look forward to Penny getting her box and she loves getting new treats and toys each month.  The box is definitely worth the money as you couldn't get all of the items which are included for the cost of the box.
Kim W.
Bivins, TX
Barkbox is really good for pets who tend to play with toys and eat treats, however my dog stays outside much of the day. He also doesn't like treats. So even though I could see spending this on a dog who enjoys these things it is not really worth it for my dog.
Ashleigh C.
Orlando, FL
Amazing quality toys! My two dogs absolutely love getting new toys every month, it makes it fun and interesting for them to always have new toys to play with, they are never bored with BarkBox! I would recommend to all dog lovers who want fun, quality toys
Aubrey M.
My dogs loved the items every month. I purchased the subscription for my two Great Danes. Some of the items didn’t work as well because they are meant for small/medium dogs. All in all the subscription was worth the money. Gotta spoil those fur babies.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this because it gives me plushies for either me or my dog and all the leashes and toys and nothing needs to be improved very good quality and I would buy it again and again and it was a little expensive but worth the money and met my expectations
Florence W.
Brooklyn, NY
It is really good stuff in there, I like the themed toys and products, ultimately its not really my thing because I feel like the price is a lot. My dog will either rip through toys fast or not be interested in the tougher ones. But she loves the treats.
Aly M.
Queen Anne, MD
Bought a 3 month subscription for my mother in law for Christmas and she absolutely loved it.  Her two dogs were so excited and loved all the products in it. She said it was the best gift she got all year.  I would definitely recommend it to any dog lover!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.