BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They offer really cool toys for my dogs and new yummy and healthy treats for them! I've only ever had one issue with them and their customer service was great and prompt! They fixed the problem in a timely manner! Happy customer and my pups love it :)
Kate V.
Marion, IL
We love barkbox over here!! The dogs look forward to it every month and we love seeing their reactions to the boxes. They always have a really cute theme and we can do one box for our 2 dogs because there are at least two toys and two gourmet treats.
Kelsey C.
Sugar Land, TX
This product is a great idea. I always buy my dog new toys as she destroys them. This is perfect because I get charged monthly and the boxes come with everything I would need for the month. I also pay for the extra toy club so she get three toys a month. They always are so cute and last for a long time. I would recommend to any pet owner!
Irene M.
Fresno
My dogs loved getting a bark box. They only reason I stopped was because even though we indicated large breed dogs many of the items received didn't suit them and certainly didn't last long. They were fun though. If the cost was lower, I would probably resubscribe.
Emily G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great value for what you get in these boxes! My dog knows that it's his package to open when he sees the box. He loves every toy that comes in this box and they are quality. I will definitely continue my subscription!
Stephanie D.
Curwensville, PA
I love BarkBox!! So does our fur baby Thor! We've gotten 2 boxes so far and both boxes contained more than 1 heavy duty toy as well as 3 or MORE bags of treats. I have posted on Facebook to encourage other to join. I love that they theme their boxes!
Deming L.
The toys do not hold up to my dog. The treats were nice but I rarely give my dogs treats so they were worth the price of the box alone. The toys were destroyed in seconds. Even the toys deemed indestructible were destroyed. To me there is no point in spending that much a month on something that will be put in the trash minutes from opening the box.
Laurie L.
Hopewell Jct, NY
My dogs Murphy and Bella are obsessed with Barkbox. They get so excited when they hear me opening it. They LOVE all the toys, and the treats are great too! Some of the toys are a little weird, but hey, my 140lb dog will just rip it apart anyway haha.
Emily W.
Overland Park , KS
Barkbox is the best! I get one every month for my two dogs and they get so excited when UPS delivers it. It has honestly saved me money. I used to go to the pet store once a month to buy new toys and treats, and would spend about $50 each time. The bark box is $20 a month and comes with 2 toys, 2 bags of treats and a bone, which lasts me all month.
Chelsea V.
My dog loves this! She gets so happy every month it arrives, the quality is good and I have never gotten a repeat toy which is awesome. It's affordable and if you talk to them they can help you get a better deal the customer service is just beautiful
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.