BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
AlexandTonya S.
Keystone Heights
We love barkbox more than words can express. We have a very spoiled well taken care of little pup who absolutely adores his monthly package of goodies! We have had barkbox going on 2 years now and couldn't be more pleased w the products and customer care!!!
Jazmin M.
Largo, FL
I have quite a few dogs. BarkBox gives me custom options for my dogs. This is very affordable on my monthly budget. I love that my dogs get to try new treats and I get to see how different foods effect them. I would recommend any dog lovers to get this box!
Ashleigh C.
Orlando, FL
Amazing quality toys! My two dogs absolutely love getting new toys every month, it makes it fun and interesting for them to always have new toys to play with, they are never bored with BarkBox! I would recommend to all dog lovers who want fun, quality toys
Meagan M.
Round Rock
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Okay so I tried bark box at first.. it was great! I thought the products were amazing but then I found a different box for my dog and it's even better... It's called pet treater... And they send you stuff not just for your dog but for you!!! It's awesome!
Sydney W.
Recently started getting these so I have only gotten two. The toys they give you are very unique and fun. It's a hit or miss if my dogs actually like them. The treats are also fun and my dogs have enjoyed them. Can't wait to see what we get in the next box!
Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our pup Remi loved getting the bark boxes he even new when it came. Down side was our dog is a chewer and he would chew the toys within a day of getting it, they didn’t last the longest but he loved the treats that came with It we still have so many treats.
Teresa B.
The bark box had AWESOME dog toys. I felt it was a little overpriced for my budget though. The treats were NOT all made in the USA like advertised, as well. Some of the treats were a bit "odd" as far as smell and design. Overall, not a bad product. The first bark box I received I was able to get for a promotional price, for $1. That was AWESOME AS WELL!!
Sydney V.
Texas City, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Don't be afraid to spend a little cash on your animals because they will love this stuff I have so many dogs you don't want to know but there is something the all love int these boxes.
Rachel D.
Lynchburg , VA
Me and my dog, Penny, love Bark box!! I look forward to Penny getting her box and she loves getting new treats and toys each month.  The box is definitely worth the money as you couldn't get all of the items which are included for the cost of the box.
Kodi C.
I have 2 little dogs and bark box is the best thing ever! They give the cutest toys ever! My dogs have so many toys now. The dogs have never not liked any of the treats they send. I don't even buy treats anymore I just wait for the bark box ones! Love it!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.