BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Nicole M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love barkbox so far. My dog gets so excited when it comes in and they give you really cool stuff. I had a problem once and the customer service is easy to use and they corrected the problem right away.
Lorelle B.
Donovan
Such a good quality box for the price. The dogs can’t wait for it when they recognize what I brought in. I have two pitbulls and the toys are good quality for the price they usually last a pretty long time which is good considering how many toys they go through! Also love that it comes with the treats and they tend to last the whole month so I don’t have to buy any more.
Arlene C.
bark The octopus (/ˈɒktəpəs/ or ~/pʊs/ ) is a soft-bodied, eight-armed mollusc of the order Octopoda. Around 300 species are recognised and the order is grouped within the class Cephalopoda with squids, cuttlefish and nautiloids. Like other cephalopods, the octopus is bilaterally symmetric with two eyes and a beak, with its mouth at the centre point of the arms (which are sometimes mistakenly called "tentacles"). The soft body can rapidly alter its shape, enabling octopuses to squeeze through small gaps. They trail their eight arms behind them as they swim. The siphon is used both for respiration and for locomotion, by expelling a jet of water. Octopuses have a complex nervous system and excellent sight, and are among the most intelligent and behaviourally diverse of all invertebrates.Octopuses inhabit various regions of the ocean, including coral reefs, pelagic waters, and the seabed; some live in the intertidal zone and others at abyssal depths. Most species grow fast, mature early and are short-lived. During breeding, the male uses a specially adapted arm to deliver a bundle of sperm directly into the female's mantle cavity, after which he becomes senescent and dies. The female deposits fertilised eggs in a den and cares for them until they hatch, after which she also dies.Strategies to defend themselves against predators include the expulsion of ink, the use of camouflage and threat displays, their ability to jet quickly through the water, and their ability to hide. All octopuses are venomous, but only the blue-ringed octopuses are known to be deadly to humans.The octopus is bilaterally symmetrical along its dorso-ventral axis; the head and foot are at one end of an elongated body and function as the anterior (front) of the animal. The head includes the mouth and brain. The foot has evolved into a set of flexible, prehensile appendages, known as arms, that surround the mouth and are attached to each other near their base by a webbed structure.[22] The arms can be described based on side and sequence position (such as L1, R1, L2, R2) and divided into four pairs.[23][22] The bulbous and hollow mantle is fused to the back of the head and is known as the visceral hump; it contains most of the vital organs.[24][25] The mantle cavity has muscular walls and contains the gills; it is connected to the exterior by a funnel or siphon.[22][26] The mouth of an octopus, located underneath the arms, has a sharp hard beak.[25]Most of the body is made of soft tissue allowing it to lengthen, contract, and contort itself. This allows the octopus to squeeze through tiny gaps; even the larger species can pass through an opening close to 2.5 cm (1 in) in diameter.[25] The skin consists of a thin outer epidermis with mucous cells and sensory cells, and a connective tissue dermis consisting largely of collagen fibres and various cells allowing colour change.[22] Lacking skeletal support, the arms work as muscular hydrostats and contain longitudinal, transverse and circular muscles around a central axial nerve. They can extend and contract, twist to left or right, bend at any place in any direction or be held rigid.[27][28]The interior surfaces of the arms are covered with circular, adhesive suckers. The suckers allow the octopus to anchor itself or to manipulate objects. Each sucker is usually circular and bowl-like and has two distinct parts: an outer shallow cavity called an infundibulum and a central hollow cavity called an acetabulum, both of which are thick muscles covered in a protective chitinous cuticle. When a sucker attaches to a surface, the orifice between the two structures is sealed. The infundibulum provides adhesion while the acetabulum remains free, and muscle contractions allow for attachment and detachment.[29][30]The eyes of the octopus are large and are at the top of the head. They are similar in structure to those of a fish and are enclosed in a cartilaginous capsule fused to the cranium. The cornea is formed from a translucent epidermal layer and the slit-shaped pupil forms a hole in the iris and lies just behind. The lens is suspended behind the pupil and photoreceptive retinal cells cover the back of the eye. The pupil can be adjusted in size and a retinal pigment screens incident light in bright conditions.[22]Some species differ in form from the typical octopus body shape. Members of the suborder Cirrina have stout gelatinous bodies with webbing that reaches near the tip of their arms, and two large fins above the eyes, supported by an internal shell. Fleshy papillae or cirri are found along the bottom of the arms, and the eyes are more developed
Heather S.
Chico
My dog knows when his Barkbox has arrived and he always dives straight in for the toys, which never disappoint by the way. The people behind Barkbox are geniuses and have the best sense of humor ever. No detail is left unturned in each box, which makes unboxing fun for both me and my dog!
Jessica B.
St Petersburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
MOST PERFECT THING I EVER DID FOR MY LITTLE FUR BABY! She looks forward to seeing any boxes delivered to the house in hopes that they are her BarkBox! The toys and treats are all of great quality. My little babe is large breed dog. We started out with medium size when she was a pup since she would chew things up SUPER qucikly- but are now looking to change to large breed.
Shayna R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got bark box for my puppy and I signed up for a free month and didn’t get the first month as the free box and then they took forever to send it so they gave me another month free and I still never got those free boxes. My pit mix loves the toys and treats she got but I had to stop my membership since they weren’t giving me my free boxes and taking forever to ship.
Tinisha P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I myself and my pups love Barkbox! They offer multiple different options from small to big dogs, extra toys and tons of treats! My pup always gets so excited when he sees the box come in from the mailbox. Each box comes with a few toys and a good variety of treats each month. My favorite part is they always have some theme that the toys follow it is so cute and fun!
Kalyn M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This year, we got Niño a BarkBox Subscription for Christmas. He absolutely loved his first barkbox and as soon as I opened it, he was eager to get ahold to all the toys and snacks he saw in the box. I love how all the toys and snacks were Christmas themed. He love his toys and we can’t wait to see what he gets next month❤️
Elysia A.
Farmington, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this once and it was OK they didn’t give me Everything my dog could use for treats but they will refund or send you new items that will help you get what you need! Loved the toys and variety
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I always feel guilt when shopping for myself. I feel I should always be buying something for my pet too. At least once a month! Hello Barkbox. The best quality, affordable and easy way to show your pet how much you love them. With amazing quality catered to your pets size and breed, your hand selected box will for sure be a monthly hit with your best friend.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.