BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Anna S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It was so much fun to try out BarkBox!! Unfortunately my dog didn’t love much that came in it because she doesn’t really play it toys and she has a pretty sensitive stomach, but my mom’s dog LOVED her new toys and treats that my dog wasn’t interested in!!
Aubrey M.
My dogs loved the items every month. I purchased the subscription for my two Great Danes. Some of the items didn’t work as well because they are meant for small/medium dogs. All in all the subscription was worth the money. Gotta spoil those fur babies.
Michelle C.
Walnutport, PA
We love BarkBok! I have two pit bulls who look forward to their box every month. There hasn’t been a product yet that they haven’t loved. The themes of the boxes are awesome! I’ve recommended BarkBox to all of my friends and family with dogs.
Peyton C.
Battle Creek
I highly reccomend this box to anyone with dogs. The company sends several different unique toys and treats that usually correspond with the nearest holiday. Your dog is very important and BarkBox takes care of them. The boxes are just a little pricey.
LJ S.
Seattle
I love this company.  My lab would know when the box was going to arrive.  IF there was an issue the Bark Box people always fixed it immediately.  When my lab passed away unexpectedly they were very helpful to stop my subscription.   I now have a new puppy and I signed him up and look forward in receiving new monthly boxes.
Samantha L.
Everett, MA
Barkbox was not bad, however the quality of toys did not withstand my dog's chewing. I would need more durable toys for my dog. It was easy to shop around, but it could be re-looked at. I would recommend shopping here for dogs who are not so teeth-savyy.
Maddy L.
Brush Prairie
Such cute toys that my dogs love to play with! They last longer with my smaller dog who does more running around with them. Unlike my larger Mutt, she tends to like to chew on them till the stuffing comes out. They do not stand up well to heavy chewers.
Abigail T.
Des Moines, IA
I have a 11 month old golden doodle and we have been getting him these boxes for a while and he ALWAYS loves them!! It's getting to the point where he knows when it's coming! We are looking to get another dog and will be getting a second box FOR SURE!!
Kassandra O.
Grovetown , GA
My parents have two small puggles (half beagle half pug) theyre both super picky about food and toys but the box was well balanced for them both to have awesome gifts! I got one for them as a christmas gift. And will definitely want to sign up again for my own dog!!
Solana W.
Mackville, KY
I love barkbox! I only got it once but I was in a tight spot and had to cancel my subscription box! I'm hoping to start getting bark box again soon! My pup loved getting all the treats and toys and it was pretty reasonably priced for what you get! 10/10!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.