BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Stephanie V.
My dog loves getting this box every month. Although she loves it more for the toys than the treats since she is so picky. I would recommend this box for people who have dogs of all sizes. It is so much fun to open it every month because she gets super excited.
Jenn S.
These boxes are so cute! The toys are adorable and the treats are healthy. My dogs loved opening each box! I have a heavy chewer and the toys last long, however they're all pretty similar. We kept getting rubber toys that hide treats, so I stopped the subscription service. Plus, we had an overload of treats. I will subscribe again when the great supply is low.
April F.
Warren, OH
I absolutely love BarkBox and so do my pups. It is a little on the expensive side (almost $100 for a 6-mo sub) but the treats are healthy and the toys and goodies are fun. Plus my dogs are basically my babies, so it's totally worth it. After some research, I've come to the conclusion that buying these items from their individual retailers would cost more anyway. MOST of the treats are made in the USA (not all of them, but I have yet to see one from China) and are healthy (natural, organic or otherwise). I have yet to receive an item in a BarkBox that I felt uncomfortable giving to my dogs and I doubt that I ever will. Another thing I LOVE about BarkBox is that you can gift subscriptions. I have gifted subscriptions to the local county dog pound so that the pups there can have healthy treats and fun toys to play with. BarkBox is a wonderful service and I recommend everybody tries it out at least once!
Jacqueline F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
for the price of this you can't pass it up!!! I spend way over the price of the box at trips to my local dog store for my puppy but I do wish they had a service to also get your kind of dog food delivered with the bark box! Toys are good quality and treats are great for the dog
Amy B.
Little Rock, AR
I loved BarkBox! Every month, we got toys and treats that were absolutely adorable and on theme. The only reason we canceled is because my picky pug didn't seem to care about the box as much as I did :) She loved the treats though! Such a fun package to get!
Samya F.
San Diego, CA
I love my French Bulldog with a passion and there is nothing that makes me happier than seeing my dog play with new toys. It's also allowed me to discover new brands that I would have never known of if I had not subscribed to it. The box is totally worth it!
Andrea K.
Sterling, VA
Bark box is an awesome delivery service that brings fun and treats to my door step! I love that the toys can be switched if my puppy doesn't enjoy them and also that the treats are all natural. I've gotten many of my friends to signup because I recommend it.
Sarah H.
My fur baby loves all the fun things she gets in her barkbox! There's a good mix of toys and treats for her. The quality is pretty good. She found her new favorite treat thanks to barkbox. I'd recommend it for anyone who loves their fur baby as much as I do.
Kimberly P.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love BarkBox and so does my not so small puppy Theodore! He knows exactly when the box is for him too and will just wait and wag his tail emphatically while I open it. Her destroys any toy with fluff in it but lucky for us they have a heavy chewers box :) Good quality toys and wonderful treats included! Love them!
Jennifer H.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We loved BarkBox and do did our dog, we only canceled because we had TOO many treats and toys. We were running out of room for everything. But, that being said, the toys were always high quality and the treats were often full-sized bags. Well worth the cost!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.