BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Angel W.
Chester, PA
There is a nice variety in the box, but every dog is different and mine can be a little picky when it comes to treats. The last box I received the treats had no type of smell to them and dog owners know that dogs are attracted to smell before anything.
Breanne F.
Kearney, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves getting her barkbox every month. It has around 3 toys and 3 treats, so a pretty good deal for the price. I also love that you can customize the box based on your dog's size and "chew" level. It's a great way to spoil your dog and try new products!
Heather M.
Rock Hill, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved bark box! The fact that you get good quality treats and toys is a huge plus. My dog has loved ever item that they have sent and loves unwrapping it herself! They also theme every box which I think is adorable. Your definitely getting your money's worth
Savana M.
Chavies, KY
My puppy loves seeing these come in! The toys are always unique and most of his favorites. However, most of the treats that come in the box go uneaten because he doesn't like them. It is a simple, automatic withdrawal and delivery right to my door for my pup!
Becca S.
Monticello, AR
Barkbox was a product that I do not see myself ordering again. It was rather expensive and the toys weren't that great of quality. My dogs also didn't care for the treats. I think it's great for some, but did not work for my fur babies!
Rachel M.
Minneapolis
My dog LOVES when bark boxes come. The toys are usually pretty cute but I gave it 3 stars because the treats aren't usually that healthy and you get a lot of them. We're health conscious with our dog so the treats tend to go unused/unopened and it's a waste.
Jen L.
Tonawanda (city)
My dogs get SOOOOO excited when their box arrives! Oscar cannot wait to pull out the new toys and play with them while Missy waits patiently for a treat. I love seeing them get so excited and the treats are all natural I would buy them for my dog in a store.
Kimberly P.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love BarkBox and so does my not so small puppy Theodore! He knows exactly when the box is for him too and will just wait and wag his tail emphatically while I open it. Her destroys any toy with fluff in it but lucky for us they have a heavy chewers box :) Good quality toys and wonderful treats included! Love them!
Jacqueline F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
for the price of this you can't pass it up!!! I spend way over the price of the box at trips to my local dog store for my puppy but I do wish they had a service to also get your kind of dog food delivered with the bark box! Toys are good quality and treats are great for the dog
Andrea K.
Sterling, VA
Bark box is an awesome delivery service that brings fun and treats to my door step! I love that the toys can be switched if my puppy doesn't enjoy them and also that the treats are all natural. I've gotten many of my friends to signup because I recommend it.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.